Reviews for Badlands
bellawu chapter 24 . 4/24/2017
i spent the last two days reading your stories. this one is my fav. so romantic . thaks...
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 24 . 4/23/2017
Wow! I mean really, with every fibre of my being, W O W. This was awesome, I don't usually get really into AH stories with Bella and Edward but this one sucked me in from the very beginning. There's something addicting about the way you write, which i'm sure is in part due to the story content, but just from a general format view you managed to get your ideas across in a very concise way without seeming choppy, it's crazy. I loved the plot you created, something about the all consuming love/obsession they had for each other was breathtaking (which potentially makes my senses seem questionable but whatever, this rocked my world). I think you ended it well, I've seen some reviews that express the contrary, but I do enjoy a good HEA and you didn't throw a fistful of sugar at the end rather you made the conclusion sweet but in a real believable way. This was great, you're great, thank you for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/16/2017
great!
Cramos28 chapter 24 . 3/2/2017
I loved it! It killed me at times! But it was a great ride and I'm happy for the HEA
lissaboss1993 chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
i know where this is omg I live in bell which isn't far from archer I'm screaming internally
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
Loved this one too, thanks for sharing!
drul chapter 24 . 1/6/2017
Great story! It's different and really intense, especially your characters, so tortured and egoistical but with something that makes you love them even when they act as psychopaths and murderers... You have an amazing talent! Loved the music as a companion of your story, Jim Morrison and The Doorls like an extra element.
I'm not sure about the HEA, I imagined a more tragic kind of ending for them, but I enjoyed it anyways!
readicted chapter 24 . 1/2/2017
Huh. Yep. You've managed to surprise me. Thrill me, worry me, make me feel doubt, disapproval of their actions, excitement, adrenaline and anxiety, sadness, passionate, hopeful, anticipatory, incredulity, joy, relief and contentment. Thank you for sharing, and for introducing me to The Doors, lol.
readicted chapter 21 . 1/2/2017
Okay, that answers that. I'm feeling proud of Edward as he is focused and thinking rationally and strategically. And it sounds very much like his parents really did survive that house fire.
readicted chapter 20 . 1/2/2017
Um ok I'm trying to figure out how our boy eluded the cops on his tail and crossed the border. I'm ecstatic, but shocked. I kept thinking king that there was a hi t for her in one of the lyrics she kept listening to. Like where he ditched the car Crystal. If she guessed up about mating Edward I wonder why not explain what happened with Mike.
readicted chapter 19 . 1/2/2017
Welp, knew their run was coming to a swift end when they decided to do that last stop in San Antonio. This story started off feeling reminiscent of Bonnie and Clyde, but then started feeling more like Romeo and Juliet. Even more tragic. Them separating was really their only hope. Or should I say, Bella's only hope. He's set this up all along to give Bella her way out. Bella is no longer weak and lacking conference. She is a quick thinker, she is resourceful, she is confident and fierce. She may report to b loner and introverted, but she will never be a victim again. I don't think Edward believes he has a chance. He may try to go out in a blaze of glory. But I think he'll survive. I just hope for my heart's sake that this doesn't take a Shakespearean turn. Oh my, PB,you've got me on pins and needles. No matter what, I'm glad they didn't kill the vet.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/1/2017
Oh no, another body. So no working camera and her prints were only in the bathroom, so this body could be on Edward too. I was so worried that things were going to go left between Edward and Jasper. Bella was quick thinking, both at Jasper's place and at the service station where she surely saved Edward's life. Charlie and Rosalie both know Bella is not a kidnapping victim. I think it's really good that Edward taught Bella how to hotwire a car and how to drive. I think she will need these skills in the near future and I'm worried about why that is.
readicted chapter 12 . 1/1/2017
They wiped down the Buick, but did they retrieve that bloody knife? Are they now going to have drug dealers after them? I just thought of something. Those lyrics they exchanged. I'm not that familiar with The Doors, but I remember being troubled by those last intense lyrics Edward wrote to Bella about love and burning up in a funeral pyre. Bella is definitely blossoming in confidence under his love. She's obsessed. She wants to be consumed by him. He is (true to canon) controlling, possessive and jealous. He is violent and consuming in his love. They are going to consume each other, they will burn. They cannot maintain this level of crazy intense passion. The closer the danger of getting caught comes, the more erratic and possessive Edward will become until he is nearly deranged by his love for Bella. I am pulling up my big girl panties and continuing on, but I'm skerd. Lol.
readicted chapter 11 . 12/31/2016
Oh my. Edward is very disturbed isn't he? I can't see a way out for them. Not intact. One of them maybe. I have doubts about Edward's sanity, and not just his emotional stability, but his actual sanity. I wonder at the reality of his family situation. He has some list time where he can't recall the events after he and his parents get out of the burning house. His aunt and uncle he had never laid eyes on before, his parents supposedly awaiting his safe return one day. I dunno. I think his mind has conjured up scenarios that are not in fact reality. Bella is going to figure it out, as will Charlie. Edward is not comfortable with moving forward intimately, which is another question mark. Edward is completely reckless now and Bella was just observed by the vagrant. Also I bet that bloody knife she kicked on the floor becomes evidence Thu g them to the murder of a known drug dealer so now Edward is being sought for multiple murders, attempted murder, kidnapping, grand theft auto, shoplifting, and quite possibly distribution of a controlled substance. Where they near a school, because there was a playground near by. My laws, my lawd. There's no way out. They'll be a reward on his head. My theory on how this ends is freaking me out, but I'll keep it to myself. I'm let you know at the end if I am close or if I am way off.
readicted chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
They are so intense, this is giving me Bonnie and Clyde vibes. Not the story per se, but their white hot intensity, unflinching loyalty to each other and their increasing reckless abandon. That does not bode well for an HEA. Fingers crossed for them. Charlie still has his instincts. I guess Jessica will claim that Bella was a scorned by Mike's decision to end their secret affair and she went 'crazy' like her mom. Is Eric keeping quiet on all this?
7,320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »