Reviews for Badlands
musicflare87 chapter 24 . 7/19
Wow, what a story! I started this about 9 hrs ago and I have only had about an hr of sleep, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, I FLOVE this fic!
sophdrea chapter 2 . 7/16
Oh my gosh, I am so enthralled with this story. Your writing is so amazing. I feel like I'm right in the middle of this story, watching everything happen. I can feel the heat, hear Edward's boots on the floor, see him sitting under that tree. Bella is breaking my heart. I can't imagine having such a hopeless life at such a young age. I'm pretty sure that when I find out Edward's story, he is going to break my heart too. Thank you for this great chapter.
sophdrea chapter 1 . 7/16
I am already hooked on this story, after just one chapter. Your words took me straight to that dusty, rundown trailer park. Your writing is so powerful. It doesn't sound like Bella has much of a life, especially after that final sentence about the acidic taste of Mike. *shivers* ;) I'm sure Edward is going to change all of this, and I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us.
kalizivis chapter 24 . 7/12
So glad it was a HEA. Great job! Definitely surprised me, which is very hard to do! Actually my brother is interested in reading it even though he wouldn't touch twilight with a ten foot pole after I shared some of the scenes...can't wait to hear some of his reactions.
kalizivis chapter 14 . 7/11
This is a train wreck I just can't look away from! Ugh they are so impulsive and definitely not keeping a low profile. Ugh. Stop making mistakes! Get your asses to Mexico! Please let this not turn into a double suicide!
kalizivis chapter 12 . 7/11
Yes. Finally! Got them togethrr!

The mysteries are very intriguing. And I'm scared for what's ahead...should be working but ya know, reading is so much better. And at least I'm having it read to me via voice outloud so I can be slightly productive ;p
kalizivis chapter 9 . 7/11
Jesus Edward...calm the f# * down. Wow! But so so hot!
moonwinks chapter 24 . 7/10
I'm not sure why I didn't read this story earlier as it has been on my alert list for a long time! It is beautifully written and so well done. I cried at times when it seemed so hopeless for B and E but I stuck with it hoping that they would both find peace. Thank you for this story. It truly is s gift.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 7/5
I'm so glad this found its HEA. I was one of the worried ones...whew! This was so intense! I throughly enjoyed it. Thanks again for the awesome story!
dorothybert chapter 24 . 5/6
Thanks for the HEA. Intense story.
BlackDove2019 chapter 2 . 5/1
the education of professor cullen by sheviking
scarlet5 chapter 24 . 4/5
Amazing holy crap story! I also was reading with one eye shut worried how the heck they would survive. Good stuff!
Gagika chapter 24 . 3/29
Okay, that was different. Brutal! I don't expect that there will be a happy ending for those two at all! Sometimes my brain had issues to catch up about the things which continually happened.
Two murders? Edward and Bella? Unimaginable!? No, you managed it to be authentic! Great fiction, but I'm glad they can live a cozy, loving life in the end!
juicytreat2 chapter 24 . 2/19
I can't believe I am just reading this story now! Absolutely LOVED IT! You're truly an amazing writer!
Twiolic chapter 24 . 1/26
I liked it. Glad I bit the bullet and read it. Murderers getting a HEA, and I'm happy for them. That's some great story telling on your part to make that happen. Thanks.
7,277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »