Reviews for Badlands
kalizivis chapter 9 . 7/11
Jesus Edward...calm the f# * down. Wow! But so so hot!
moonwinks chapter 24 . 7/10
I'm not sure why I didn't read this story earlier as it has been on my alert list for a long time! It is beautifully written and so well done. I cried at times when it seemed so hopeless for B and E but I stuck with it hoping that they would both find peace. Thank you for this story. It truly is s gift.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 7/5
I'm so glad this found its HEA. I was one of the worried ones...whew! This was so intense! I throughly enjoyed it. Thanks again for the awesome story!
dorothybert chapter 24 . 5/6
Thanks for the HEA. Intense story.
BlackDove2019 chapter 2 . 5/1
the education of professor cullen by sheviking
scarlet5 chapter 24 . 4/5
Amazing holy crap story! I also was reading with one eye shut worried how the heck they would survive. Good stuff!
Gagika chapter 24 . 3/29
Okay, that was different. Brutal! I don't expect that there will be a happy ending for those two at all! Sometimes my brain had issues to catch up about the things which continually happened.
Two murders? Edward and Bella? Unimaginable!? No, you managed it to be authentic! Great fiction, but I'm glad they can live a cozy, loving life in the end!
juicytreat2 chapter 24 . 2/19
I can't believe I am just reading this story now! Absolutely LOVED IT! You're truly an amazing writer!
Twiolic chapter 24 . 1/26
I liked it. Glad I bit the bullet and read it. Murderers getting a HEA, and I'm happy for them. That's some great story telling on your part to make that happen. Thanks.
Twiolic chapter 18 . 1/25
GASP!
Twiolic chapter 14 . 1/25
Eep! They aren't so deserving of a hea anymore.
Twiolic chapter 13 . 1/25
I finally decided to toughen up and read Badlands. Sure am glad I did because I'm loving it so far.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 24 . 1/17
I loved it
Long live the QueenBee chapter 24 . 1/10
I love a good possessive Edward willing to literally kill for Bella. I need to find a fun and cute but slightly dangerous EdClyde to my BellaBonnie. Love this story, Blue. -QueenBee.
PeculiarNerdfighter chapter 1 . 1/7
I read it long ago, but had never review it. It's an amazing story! I love it!
7,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »