Reviews for Badlands
galaxy69uk chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Wow Edward is crazy!
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Dun dun dunnnn!
I thought he might have killed them. Now how will she take the news?
Thanks for the update!
Jen
Lulabell75 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Loved it! Can't wait for more!

Lula
R
polyphany chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Love it! :-)
bellamie chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
The good, the bad, and the ugly in the person of Edward Masen continue to unfold. Really PB, you are going to give me a nervous breakdown by the time your story has reach it's completion. I might not survive a bleeding gastric ulcer due to stress that is Edward induced, lol. Thus far, 2 murders, 2 attempted & drug trafficking under his belt. What else are you capable of doing Mr. Masen or maybe I will ask your creator, lol.
I have to read each line of your chapters with deep concentration and sometimes I have to read it twice to picture and imagine what you are describing on your scenes. Like this chapter with Bella seating on the convertible top, in the back sit. Simple as it is, I had a hard time picturing it. You just have a way with the " BACKWARD KISS" took over and I was melting. You are so creative, you make the " ORDINARY, EXTRAORDINARY!
Edward continue to be a protector to his Bella. Now, it obvious the extent of what he can do to protect her. Stabbing, stalking as evidenced by the pile of cigarette butts a few feet in front of Bella's front door, near her Dad's cooler & similar match on the floor of Mike's dead body and to top it all, he put his fingerprints on the knife that Bella used to kill Mike. My moral dilemma now is, does the means justify the end? Deep thoughts is required!
Charlie's Corner: he might have failed with his duties as a father but there is still the astute police instinct within him. He notices subtle and simple stuff, like the missing tote baf where Bella stash some cash and he noticed a difference with her daughter's gait that as he claimed has been absent for years.
Charlie, continue with the good work and put the pieces together. I am counting on you, lol
As always PB, reading your chaps are exhilarating. I'm in awe & a fan as always. Till Thursday, again.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Damn. The fuq did Edward kill his uncle for? And if he did, why did he need to be so quick when they'd gone "home" before they left Archer?
modernsafari chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
These Charlie recaps at the end are keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllinggggggggggggg ME! God!
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Yes- I told everyone I thought he'd killed his aunt and uncle! I was so right!
Saliset chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I swear, you really are trying to kill me with your awesomeness and the awesomeness of this story! (I like the word awesomeness haha). I'm dyyyyyying over here! I keep saying this but it's so damn true; I'm in love with this story!

In looooooooooooooove! :D
modernsafari chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
SCREAMING! What is happening here?
DeeFC chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Whoa, Edward killed his aunt and uncle?! I need to know what was going on in that house to warrant him killing them. Poor Charlie, worried about Bella, but still noticing the bounce in her step. Can't wait to read more.
modernsafari chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Holy fuck...the end of that chapter gives me chills.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
This chapter has thrown me a little off kilter, Edward murdering his Aunt and Uncle in cold blood and being so blase about it, it changes the way I feel about him and makes it hard to imagine a HEA. I guess I'll just have to trust you:)
7,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »