Reviews for Badlands
seymourblogger chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Interesting twist.
coltgal chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
OK, not that he wasn't before but Edward is straight up crazy.
LLH88 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Hmmm, so, ok...at least the store manager was not killed, that made me feel a little better but then Edwards confesses to killing his aunt & uncle! Ha, can't wait for more. Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
Sylvia nguyen chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Hello I'm SNguyen. I absolutely loved this chapter.
Dangerous, but yet I want to hug him, and I want to baby her.
I don't know why, I should be upset, he killed and Hurt people and is doing bad things to protect one person, this is a definitely first to me, I find it Crazy amusing. Can't wait to chapter 11.
akjamma chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Uh oh.. they're in deep do-do! Why did he have to kill his Aunt and Uncle?
Tinsley Warren chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
So wait...he killed 3 people?

Huh. There's a different side to him for sure. But he's really protective of her.

I pretended the slim Jim was pretzels lol
twigs66 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
wow this just keeps getting darker. I can't figure out where its going to end other than death. I'm so hooked on this.
KTNCullen chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Oh boy...Edward is leaving a whole mess of destruction in his wake. I was surprised but not shocked that he killed his aunt and uncle. This Edward, in true canon style, is a protector. A vigilante who will do anything to protect those who no one else protects, and has no problem killing people he knows are evil, like Mike and his Uncle (and I presume aunt) and like he tried with that foster father. And this Bella, who the world forgot, is absolutely basking in his laser-focused obsessive need to keep her and keep her safe. She LOVES belonging to him. And I love them together!
Do I envision a happy ending? Probably not, but I'm still hoping!
Also, interesting that Charlie quit drinking...too little too late man!
Love this so much!
Katy
Reader-many chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Of course She is happy now.
Thanks for the update
beachblonde2244 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
He's kinda crazy in the sense of kill or be killed. I wasn't expecting him to have killed peter and his aunt and then grin about it. He's a little bit of a sociopath, eh? You like to throw us for a loop!
Shamatt0403 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
A spring in her step as her honey brought down that busy body trying to take her away from her man!
rdmickey1989 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
OMG. He is a complete lunatic.
amelia chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
as crazy as these kids are, i do not blame them one bit. they are surviving and somehow managing to be hopeful. i am too! love love LOVE!

great rec;)
Fefe3 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
My my our Edaward has been a busy boy. I wonder if he killed his Aunt and Uncle before the Mike incident or if he did it when he went to take the clothes and drugs. I think you are such a phenomenal writer, you make us love and root for Edward and Bella in spite of their flaws while looking forward to their next adventure. Thank you for the update and for making Mondays not suck :)
masenobsessed chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Why am I not surprised he killed his aunt and uncle?! I am very curious about the name Cullen. I imagine him being a mafia prince or something, lol. At least that might explain his ruthlessness. Or, he's just plain bat shit crazy : 0
7,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »