Reviews for Badlands
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/21
Mike is freaking me the hell out. His comments are not wanted. His leers are absolutely gross. The fact that he came to her house and had the audacity to get angry with her father, shows that he is clearly doing something he shouldn't be doing. Thinking some serious drugs. I don't like that she has to hide from him constantly either. To not be able to go to her own home, in fear that he will come to her. I liked that Edward has taken to throwing his cores at/to Bella. When he first threw one, I thought to myself . . . if it were me, I would've picked it up and huffed it right back at him. She doesn't have the balls to do that though. I think she may find them later in the story . . . at least I hope she does. Still liking the knife accessory for her. Edward speaking to her, was kind of shocking. Meaning his whispered, sorry. That was the shocking part. We know he has taken notice of her. What I am wondering is if he has noticed Newton's unwanted advances and how they are affecting her?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/21
Just a thought here, she could get her own knife and stab the fucker, if he came unwanted to her again. Just sayin'. Just because Jessica and riling him up and not putting out, doesn't give Mike the right to take her against her wishes. Yes, a knife would be a perfect little accessory. I fear what he may do to her. I hate that Mike is taking away her Edward time. I wonder if Edward even notices her?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/21
Dragged this to the top of my TBR list today . . . it was in the middle along with AM and I plan to read both of these over these next couple of days. I'm really quite intrigued right rom go with this one. Looking forward to the journey.
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 12 . 5/20
You do dirty very very well :D
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 6 . 5/20
Dang it Bella call 911!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 5 . 5/20
"I had a friend" oh she broke my heart there
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 5/16
Really enjoyed this. It was dramatic and powerful. Two kids who had too many strikes against them. They took what they had, did with it what they had to, and lived to tell the tale. No road is easy, theirs seemed impossible. They make me think of a Phil Collins song I love called Against All Odds. The words don't exactly describe their situation, but I can picture them during the two months it took Bella to find him singing it to each other through the darkness and distance. Another one for the favorite list.
blb1000 chapter 24 . 4/22
You def accomplished "different" with this story. Again, I appreciate how tight & well written it is. Also happy I was wrong about the ending. I've been avoiding reading the last few chapters b4 bed as I didn't want to dream about a hail of bullets. :-D
blb1000 chapter 23 . 4/22
Color me surprised that they actually did find their HEA. It looked impossible while they were shooting up the countryside. I never considered their separation. Genius! ;-)
blb1000 chapter 22 . 4/22
The ILY's would have been good to share before her departure.
blb1000 chapter 21 . 4/22
Thanks for the EPOV. I was wondering where and how he planned to cross.
blb1000 chapter 20 . 4/21
blb1000 chapter 19 . 4/21
Not sure why he gave her the money? If he gets away, he'll need it. Guess he wants her to live better until she finds him. Mexico is a big place though.
blb1000 chapter 18 . 4/21
blb1000 chapter 17 . 4/21
I'm biting my lip waiting to see what will happen...
7,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »