Reviews for Badlands
sophdrea chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
So Edward had been outside Bella's house watching out for her all this time. I love this boy! I am very concerned, though, about Edward's lack of caution. Has the boy not watched CSI? He is leaving way too much evidence everywhere he goes. I know he intentionally left evidence at Bella's house, but I don't want these two to get caught. Please don't let them get caught. lol I do feel better that they are headed to Mexico. It's easy to hide there. At least that's what I found when I was undercover for the CIA. ;) I can't wait to find out why Mexico is home, and I also want to know more about why he hates his aunt and uncle so much. Edward's back story is fascinating to me. You are giving me the best entertainment. Thank you. xoxo Sophie
sophdrea chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
Ok, I'm freaking out here! You are getting these kids in so much trouble! What kind of ride are you taking me on? lol I'm a good girl; I would have called the police immediately. ;) But this is what I love about your story. I can run away with the bad boy, like I always wanted to, and not have to face the consequences. Oh, the glorious advantages of fiction! How much do I love your Edward, and his amazing heart! He is going to take the blame for Mike's death to protect Bella. That takes true courage and a lot of heart! But now they are car thieves too! Please tell me now if you are going to let them both go out in a blaze of glory, like Bonnie & Clyde. I need to be prepared. lol
In case you hadn't realized this, I love this story!
sophdrea chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Wow! I did not see this coming! Bella stabbed Mike! You had me sweating this chapter out. I was so afraid he was going to rape her or worse. I can't imagine the fear she must have felt, and I'm so proud of her for defending herself. You sneaky woman, you had a purpose planned for that knife all along. I love the irony of Bella and Edward both having stabbed someone now. Should we revise that old saying to read, "the couple that stabs together, stays together." ;) You have me on one amazing roller coaster ride, and I'm having so much fun. *blows you kisses*

P.S. I was swooning like Scarlet O'Hara when Edward told Bella that he had been enjoying watching her too much to catch up on her walk home. That smooth devil!
sophdrea chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
Lots of great stuff in this chapter! I got to find out what happened to Bella's mom, and who Edward stabbed. The best part... the Doors lyrics between E&B. How romantic and how telling!
You have to know that I totally enjoyed the scene with Mike! I told you I love a badass Edward. ;) Please don't put him in jail for this. lol Mike deserves anything he got. Btw, I listened to all the Doors songs on my iPod while I was reading this chapter. You couldn't ask for better inspiration while writing (in your case) or reading (in mine). I loved everything about this chapter. xoxo
sophdrea chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
"Edward Masen had become my protector that day"... the best words of this story so far. My heart is a little lighter now, knowing she is not facing all that torment alone. Thank you for giving Bella someone to look out for her. I have put myself in her shoes back in high school, and I can't imagine the pain she must have felt at Jessica's words. She has such a strong character. She's one of the best Bellas I have read. You continue to amaze me with your ability to make your readers feel like we are right there experiencing everything Bella does. Brilliant chapter, as always.
sophdrea chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Edward's first word to Bella was so poignant... "sorry". It kind of sums up both of their lives, their situations, their feelings, from what I know so far. It definitely sums up my feelings for them. I'm so glad you have put them in each other's path. I'm even more glad that Charlie ran Mike off. Here's hoping that if Mike tries to retaliate against Bella, that Edward will step in and save her. :)
Thanks for another wonderful chapter. This story is evoking all kinds of feelings in me.
musicflare87 chapter 24 . 7/19/2016
Wow, what a story! I started this about 9 hrs ago and I have only had about an hr of sleep, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, I FLOVE this fic!
sophdrea chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
Oh my gosh, I am so enthralled with this story. Your writing is so amazing. I feel like I'm right in the middle of this story, watching everything happen. I can feel the heat, hear Edward's boots on the floor, see him sitting under that tree. Bella is breaking my heart. I can't imagine having such a hopeless life at such a young age. I'm pretty sure that when I find out Edward's story, he is going to break my heart too. Thank you for this great chapter.
sophdrea chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
I am already hooked on this story, after just one chapter. Your words took me straight to that dusty, rundown trailer park. Your writing is so powerful. It doesn't sound like Bella has much of a life, especially after that final sentence about the acidic taste of Mike. *shivers* ;) I'm sure Edward is going to change all of this, and I can't wait to find out what you have in store for us.
kalizivis chapter 24 . 7/12/2016
So glad it was a HEA. Great job! Definitely surprised me, which is very hard to do! Actually my brother is interested in reading it even though he wouldn't touch twilight with a ten foot pole after I shared some of the scenes...can't wait to hear some of his reactions.
kalizivis chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
This is a train wreck I just can't look away from! Ugh they are so impulsive and definitely not keeping a low profile. Ugh. Stop making mistakes! Get your asses to Mexico! Please let this not turn into a double suicide!
kalizivis chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Yes. Finally! Got them togethrr!

The mysteries are very intriguing. And I'm scared for what's ahead...should be working but ya know, reading is so much better. And at least I'm having it read to me via voice outloud so I can be slightly productive ;p
kalizivis chapter 9 . 7/11/2016
Jesus Edward...calm the f# * down. Wow! But so so hot!
moonwinks chapter 24 . 7/10/2016
I'm not sure why I didn't read this story earlier as it has been on my alert list for a long time! It is beautifully written and so well done. I cried at times when it seemed so hopeless for B and E but I stuck with it hoping that they would both find peace. Thank you for this story. It truly is s gift.
shannon30033 chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
I'm so glad this found its HEA. I was one of the worried ones...whew! This was so intense! I throughly enjoyed it. Thanks again for the awesome story!
7,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »