Reviews for Badlands
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2015
I had to stop mid chapter to review, and that was hard enough in and of itself. Your writing is freaking amazing. Why this isn't a novel, I'll never know but I'm so thankful it's on here free. I love you and I love your Bella and Edward. Perfectly dysfunctional, but still absolutely perfect.
Novel's addict chapter 24 . 7/23/2015
Amazing story i adore your Edward and bella :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
Amazing. I loved this story so much. Thank you!
RKeuphoria chapter 24 . 7/13/2015
Just finished reading this story. Don't review that often, only when I feel a story has compelled me to do so. The flow of this story was smooth and exciting from beginning to end. It had everything hate, sadness, pain, humor, happiness and most of all passion! I enjoyed these characters and their journey together.
twifan7731 chapter 24 . 7/12/2015
Wowizers what a story! E was such a bad boy & Bella a bad girl. However your writing and style leaves me speechless! Loved it!
I Punch Werewolves 4 Fun chapter 24 . 7/8/2015
I just finished reading this story. I have to say, it was a unique plot and kept me intrigued the whole way through. The only thing I would have loved to have seen was maybe Edward and Bella getting to run over Jessica on their way out of Archer. Thanks for sharing!
Debra doo chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
So, so good. Thank you.
Debra doo chapter 17 . 6/29/2015
Why do I have a felling they is makin babies?
Debra doo chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Ruh roh. Gotsta bad, bad feeling.
dD chapter 12 . 6/29/2015
Holy fuck
ai se eu te pego chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
Amazing
Debra doo chapter 7 . 6/28/2015
I have a feeling those butts are going to be the bread crumbs that get them caught.
Debra doo chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Holy. Shit.
Debra doo chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Whoa.
PAT2024 chapter 24 . 6/21/2015
Once again, you've done an amazing job. I really love your writing / style and your imagination... I was there with them the whole time ... Thank you for sharing.

I am sad to let them go, but happy because I still have some of your stuff to read...
7,279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »