Reviews for One Piece: The New Straw Hat Pirates
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 67 . 4/26
So much to say about this chapter - which is one of my favorites - but, first, the sad part of the chapter:

Rest in peace, Nash. You were seriously one of the best OCs I have ever read about. Your friendship with Geary was awesome (poor Geary, though), and you should have joined the crew when you go the chance. It's a shame you won't be around for Yukijima or the other, exciting arcs, fillers, and OVAs coming up. We miss you, bro.

Okay, now that I am finished with my feels dump, onward with the review.

I love the Demon Fox Pirates. My favorite crew members would have to be Serena, Taliri, Franklin, and Erik (cool appearance, Erik!). I want to see them very soon! They had one of the best intros ever!

Yes! Finally! Yukijima is up next! Awesomeness, awesome people, and "Those Other Scenes" await!
LazyFoxLover chapter 67 . 4/26
Awwww Nash noooo T_T fuck you karasu you damn bastard! Please let there be some fluffy nice stuff coming soon I think my feelz button deserves a break. Good stuff you two
Son of Whitebeard chapter 67 . 4/26
love the original storyline
Son of Whitebeard chapter 66 . 4/22
wow the antagonists are cruel
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 66 . 4/21
That... Was epic. And TMI. Way to go, Tamiko. I know where babies come from! We all saw that video in health class!

Yukijima is going to be so awesome. Dragon Lady? Karasu's army? Sibling reunion? Bears? Introduction of my awesome crew? Revolutionaries? Sounds like my kind of arc! I'm shaking out of excitement!
ShinigamiMaster chapter 65 . 4/21
...

As The Oracle said to Virus Agent Smith, "You are a bastard."

You think YOU'RE sad about the death of your 'waifu'? In an alternate timeline, Archer had joined the Straw Hat Pirates, fell in love with and got together with Robin! WHYYYYYY?!

Still, nice touch. Does this mean next chapter is colab time? Cause Franklin could save Cooper with his Devil Fruit abilities.
Cole D. soul chapter 65 . 4/21
I can't believe you killed Robin! How can you pull a bold move such as that?! I don't even want Ragriz to survive anymore. I want her dead. I know the New Straw Hat Pirates can pull through.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 65 . 4/20
No! Not Robin! Anyone but Robin!

*Sob*...

I do have ideas for the Christmas special, though. All of them are awesome and nobody dies in them. T_T
LazyFoxLover chapter 65 . 4/20
Omg why?! Noooooo Robin Cooper why damn you why?! I did not sign up to kill my beloved mother that was wrong it was down right cruel! Oh god Robin! TT_TT
Wow. That's a pretty rough dream to wake into. So Ragriz is a master manipulator. Gotcha. All of the dream sequences were quite interesting. You both did good choreographing the scenes.

SO many twists and turns in this chapter. Well done. I've gotta admit, I really enjoyed being surprised time and time again this chapter.

Never thought I'd see these words in a One Piece related story. "All you have is your devil fruit!"

The whole Razgriz and Tamiko dialogue felt a bit strange. I'll admit, it's funny to reference monologues and anime in the midst of their conversation, but it shatters the gravity of the situation once more. Here we have an all powerful demon who is a few seconds from supposedly becoming whole and Tamiko is upset she can't monologue.

Looking forward to the 3v1 Arrow fight. It looks like it could be the most interesting fight so far.

Good chapter.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 4/19
scary grandline
Origm2012 chapter 64 . 4/18
A grenade to the mouth, blows the head off. Every time, no matter what...

How does Shuga know about the Tamiko trade? It happened with this scene simultaneously. or at least to recent, for Shuga to know about it since Razgriz ordered them out of the room.

Okay. I got to see the 3v1 I wanted so badly and I've got to say, it was written really well. You guys did great with the fight itself. However, I think I would have preferred to see Arrow win with his own abilities instead of another "Secret Internal Power-up". It feels a lot like the first time we met Razgriz. I'm sure it's not a demon, but the feeling is similar. Also, why is Robin so taken aback by seeing someone use Rokushiki techniques. These skills aren't unique to CP9... Sanji, Garp, Coby, and others have all demonstrated use of them. So 20 years into the future, I don't think Robin should be so surprised to see someone with them.

"Ina ...did you have a crush on me back then" is one of the most 'nail's on a chalkboard' lines I've ever read. It feels so out of place. I'm swear I'm not trying to be hurtful, but the whole scene was at a good pace until that spot.

Tamiko pulled a pretty good trick off there. Theoretically, Razgriz could just open a hole in the body, take the ring out and heal herself, but good job Tamiko.

This was a pretty good chapter. All of the plot points were really interesting.

Can't wait for the next one.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 64 . 4/18
Okay, after Ina's death, bring on the feels. "That scene" is going to make all of the sad scenes I wrote for the "In Argo" series look like silly scenes from the show Parks and Rec.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 63 . 4/18
ooh CP7 interesting
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 63 . 4/17
Oh, my God. So much subtle foreshadowing to Yukijima and CP7 in Kaisetsu's nightmares! The feels!

Holy cow! Karasu and the Dragon Lady... Are related?! Plot twist! I think we need Karasu in Yukijima alongside the Capricorns and the Dragon Lady!

Please don't go on hiatus. Please don't go on hiatus. PLEASE DON'T GO ON HIATUS! Go on hiatus before or after Dragonsky/Look Before You Sleet/Mmmmystery on the Pirate Express so you can make us wait for the Libras and Toru's own chapter! I'm willing to wait for Dragonsky!