Reviews for One Piece: The New Straw Hat Pirates
interesting universe
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 79 . 7/2
What?!

Hatsune Miku?!

Okay, new headcanon - When the Dragon Lady disappeared through the portal, she ended up trading places with Miku for, like, no reason. So while Miku is being a scary Marine, Shenhua is spinning leeks in another universe.
LazyFoxLover chapter 79 . 7/2
I loved this chapter~ the combo attacks with Toru and Tamiko had me squealing, but the sad scenes had me bawling.

Awww Toru and Yakari are so adorable I love them together hehe. Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter ~
The Silver Ace chapter 79 . 7/2
Im not sure if you're aware but but Navy Admirals have a nickname they go by. Its based on a color and an animal.

Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora are all aliases, and not their actual names.
Heya i have an oc Called Striker A duel swordsmen
LazyFoxLover chapter 78 . 6/26
Awww this chapter was so nice~ I loved the beginning part with Toru and Colleen and I awwwwed so much with the Tamiko and Cooper scenes.

Colleen might have a fight on her hands with Tamiko if she wants to use her patient. Good luck with that one~ As usual awesome update can't wait for the next one :)
ShinigamiMaster chapter 78 . 6/26
...Yeah, ok, would it be too much to ask if the Demon Foxes were in rivalry with the Capricorns? Like, in the past they encountered each other, and due to underestimation, the Capricorns got their asses handed to them.

Perhaps we can bring in a 2 man team of the crew. How about...Erik and Roku. The excuse for them being there is they got a different lead involving Shenhua, and she's still on Yukijima. This'll give a chance to show how awesome Erik actually is. Same with Roku.

Ideas for a later date, the suspense is good in this chapter. Can't WAIT.

Live Long and Prosper

SM
ShinigamiMaster chapter 77 . 6/24
Ah, a Father's Day Special featuring the story's fathers that doubles as a recap episode. Wonderfully done, masterfully in fact. If I COULD change something, it would be inserting a little more commentary from Archer on certain scenes. Still, excellent.

Live Long and Prosper

SM
Arrow-chan3 chapter 77 . 6/23
... How do you write such long chapters?! OAO'
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 77 . 6/23
We need a sequel to this, but with the evil dads/father figures of the series.

Also, holy cow, this is longer than my special chapters for "The DysFUNctional Pirates".
Arrow-chan3 chapter 76 . 6/19
Oooohhhhh ouo
There seems to be trouble that's gonna happen... owo'
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 76 . 6/19
That was such an epic battle! I can't wait for the battle, Tombstone Island, and the formation of the search party!
LazyFoxLover chapter 76 . 6/19
Damn you Capricorns! My sweet Toru is going to kick your ass when he gets a hold of you again. Oh please don't Kaisetsu nightmare become real I'll rage in so many ways!
Prasinus chapter 75 . 6/15
If its alright, I'd like to bring in one of my characters. Kain. Eater of the glass glass fruit, turning him into a prism man.
LazyFoxLover chapter 75 . 6/15
The Capricorn suck and dragon lady yous a bitch!

Awww I loved the Tamiko and Toru moments they made my heart flutter and I was so happy to see Nami punch that bitch out hehe

Looking forward to the next chapter hehe