Reviews for Let It Snow
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Trucy calls Nick Daddy, not Papa, and I prefer to ship Athena with Apollo, but I still thought this was cute. That speaks to the quality of the writing. :)
annonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Perfection is what I like to use to describe your story, but I'm sure Franziska would probably whip me while calling me a foolish fool...Regardless, I like this story, light with just the right amount of fluff and lemon (it's like drinking lemonade that has just the right amount of acidity, not some melt-your-tongue smut). I shall eagerly await for part 2.
TeffyJeffy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
This is definitely my most favorite postDD maya/nick reunion fic to date! Oh my goodness it's amazing! Definitely a fic that I will retread time and time again.
V340E419 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Fantastic story! I really hope you do more, I enjoyed this very much!
Leer Perfil chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Don't worry I love Phoenix too,your fics goes to my favorites ;)
Deathstroke018 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Well, what can I say? I loved every second of this. is this going to be a one-shot?
I really hope not, this is awesome, is just what I wanted to read I couldn't stop thinking if they were going to come up with something and put maya in DD, but sadly they didn't and well I'm glad I found your fic I really liked it, please continue it *_*
silverwritinggoddess chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was so cute! Hope you continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was amazing. I loved it so much!
KeybladeTopHatMaster chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I just...wow. I don't even have any complaints about anything and just...wow. Are you Franziska? Because this is just perfect. Thank you. :)