Reviews for The Squire's Squire
I was smiling so hard through every single word of this fic. It was funny but also so sweet and you put together just the perfect moments and the perfect characters and the perfect details and THIS IS JUST SO AMAZING! I just literally cannot stop smiling.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO BRILLIANT! YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH, AND COULD READ IT AGAIN AND AGAIN. THE PART WITH MERLIN, AND THE PART AT THE END... AUGH ITS SO AMAZING! You have created a masterpiece.
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
How have I missed this gem of your until now? That was great! :D
anthi35 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
what did you mean merlin was alive was he dead in your story? why didnt you explain more about it
Fangirl686 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
What I would give to know Terence's reaction to that. What I would give...

I love your stories! Keep wrtiting!
Syl chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love it! I LOVE IT!
Inksplosion chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Arthur is great. So is Robin Goodfellow. And waking up a servant in Avalon is probably about as nice as it gets when it comes to coworkers and good, honest, work.

Great story!
Silimaira chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Happy heart attack, Terence.

Snicker.
Le Comte de Saint-Nicholas chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Magnificent. Just magnificent. Simply stupendous. I am agog. The existence of really good writers is reinforcing my hope for fanfiction. It's just a pity I will never end up as good as this. Alas.
(collapses).
Linorien chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh Terrence, too adorable.
Seor chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Ahh this was wonderful, and I loved the insight into Terence's life at Avalon. "Young" Arthur reminds me of Wart from The Once and Future King :)
Queen Apolline chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Fantastic! I really should check for new stories more than once every three months...
InTheMiddleOfNowere chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This was awesome! By the end I was smiling so wide my face hurt!
en-shaedn chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This was lovely! Thanks for writing it.
Zarz chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
P.S. Aargh. And now I've spent the last couple days developing this detailed headcanon about how, from this point on, about once a year after he's had a bad day/week/month, Arthur wakes up in Avalon and spends the day as Terence's squire. Sometimes Terence shows him the proper methods for polishing boots and scrubbing floors, and other times they ride out to go visit outlying villages and end up going after bands of gnolls or bugbears who are causing problems. It ends up being Arthur's yearly day off, and he and Terence get to enjoy the chance to interact as squire and duke - and friends - rather than king and squire. Lovely to imagine, but a bit difficult to sleep when Terence keeps invading my dreams for more than just boogey-man slaying! Thanks for making such a lovely story that I can't help but keep thinking about it long after I've finished reading!