Reviews for Winter Friends
FEAZeldagamer224 chapter 2 . 10/17
This is amazing! I love how you made Jack Frost Regina's other adopted son! Keep writing. Also, if you want I have an account just search my username as you see it above. Bye!
fallxnrobin chapter 3 . 9/18
this chapter (':
sarah.hennigan2002 chapter 1 . 9/7
Please write more. This is the best ROTG OUAT crossover. I must find out what happens!
Guest01 chapter 16 . 9/2
I know it has been sooo long but please carry on updating! it is truly amazing! :)
SeleneAlice chapter 16 . 8/3
please update this story soon.
Koolkat chapter 13 . 7/23
…Is he melting?
Koolkat chapter 11 . 7/23
It'd be cool (pun intended) if you did a different story where Jack DID fall through the portal.
Koolkat chapter 10 . 7/23
Awww yea!
Please continue
Ellaspen Frost chapter 16 . 3/24
Where is the update?! I'm dying. I hate when people stop writing when it is such a good story. (Not to be pushy) please. It is late now but plz plz update this
Call me Peeves chapter 16 . 11/8/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! This amazing and I love it and I need more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, and thank you.
PopRocks chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
This so so so great! Your writing style is absoutluelty perfect and YOU ACTUALLY USE SPELL CHECK AND GOOD GRAMMAR! Please update this soon! But if you don't want to it's fine, writer's block can be frustrating. However thank you for writing all of theses 16 chapters that I got to enjoy!
arashikageriverflower chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Is Jack melting? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ruelux Prince chapter 15 . 7/6/2015
We love it when things gets confusing. And I love Pan, and Bunny. What's the difference between a hare and a bunny again?