Reviews for Sins and Scars and Shattered Things
LindaBear04 chapter 9 . 2/20
I couldn't stop smiling ... Even if there was an one-off switch , I wouldn't have clicked the off switch anyway ... And DO I LOVE THE 25 YEARS TIME SKIP ! YES I DO ... lol I was never that much enthusiastic of writing a review XD
I didn't even thought you would write the fic in this way ... After so many days a good fic ... My soul is satisfied ... Anyway I am rambling XD ... Write more soon ... Love this kinda angst ...
LindaBear04 chapter 8 . 2/20
Really ... Just after reading the line said by the assistant , I could kiss her ... I know it's a fan fiction but it made me realize that it is still true ... And things like this are really happening ... And I can't even tell you how beautifully you have represented the whole situation ... Love you ️
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2020
Great story! I very much enjoyed reading your work. It was well done! Good job and keep up your writing.
Clyden chapter 9 . 12/11/2020
And I forgot to mention the tears. Did I say that I cried twice? Within a span of twenty minutes?
Clyden chapter 9 . 12/11/2020
God damn it, I loved so every little bit of this book, moreso than the prequel. It was enlightening as it was in the harsh truth of reality or the harsh reality of truth. Either way, it was a blow in the heart, and your writing never seemed to fail me. Loved it, and shall I cherish this memories until it lasts. Thank you for this. It was a good heartbreaking but nevertheless worthy ride.
Craz-ee123 chapter 8 . 6/17/2020
Might have double reviewed on accident, but I had to get this out. This has to be one of the best stories I’ve read in a long, long time. It was even more heart wrenching and heart warming than the The Unbearable Burden of Caring, which I thought few works could top. Sequels aren’t supposed to be this good! I’ve been shedding tears for hours and I have you to thank for it. Beautiful work, thank you so much for sharing.
leopardblack chapter 9 . 6/16/2020
Second time rereading. This Story is so beautiful. I absolutely love it. I was in tears. Too bad they didn’t have kids together.
Leyla chapter 9 . 4/19/2020
That thoroughly destroyed me. I read it and the previous story right after the sum of your scars and I really need a large dose of concentrated fluff. You’re writing is beautiful, and even with a happy ending I can’t stop crying and oh god it hurts like a motherfucker. Good writing evokes emotion and the fact that I pretty much wished I hadn’t read it because it evoked a bit too much in me is definitely a compliment.
Kurumi-chan01 chapter 9 . 4/16/2020
Je suis une lectrice française qui a été tellement chamboulé par l'histoire que je ne peux simplement pas réfléchir à uje traduction adéquat en anglais.

J'ai pleuré. Beaucoup. Pour cette œuvre et son prequel. La culpabilité de Draco je la ressentait littéralement. C'est l'une des façons dont jl'imagine Draco après la guerre et tu l'as encore mieux décris. Puis l'hommage au livre de Draco quand il sort de prison... Une merveille.

Bref j'aime ton histoire et je la relirai sûrement de nombreuses fois. C'était magnifique.
chelseagnome chapter 9 . 3/24/2020
Lovely story and sequel, thank you so much for your writing! Really gorgeous.
slytherin.praj chapter 9 . 9/20/2019
You really know how to make people cry my sweet raven, gentle raven, beautiful raven... More hearts n kisses
padmoonyfoot chapter 9 . 5/6/2019
i absolutely loved both this fic and its prequel. amazing. one thing: would you please trigger warning them?
eliana chapter 9 . 3/13/2019
i should be working on uni stuff but instead i read this (and the story before it) and it actually physically hurt my chest to see draco go through all those things. kudos for that pain you caused me ;)
Hachico-chan chapter 9 . 9/26/2018
This one and the prequel made me laugh and cry...it was a beautiful journey...
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
This is probably my fifth time reading this entire fic. I love this story so much. The emotion in it is heartwrenching and Draco's own writing is captivating. The fact you have practically written two stories in one is absolutely amazing and I envy your incredible talent.