Reviews for War in Remnant
Lol300attack chapter 1 . 7/22
One of my favorite stories that I have ever read. For extra feels, read the last two chapters while listening to I vow thee to my country
Sabercat22 chapter 1 . 7/8
I won't lie Yang turning into a nuclear warhead upon death is a nice touch.
Yay for happiness!
HFS Ruby with the Deus ex Machina! I knew she wasn't dead but the reveal was still pretty friggin awesome
I don't know if this is right but by the end I really wish they all die and there's a scene where everyone's there with one another and everyone's happy
Yang went out like Doyle in RvB. What a first chapter! 2 down already :((
This story has an interesting premise, and I was enjoying Ruby's descent into madness. Then the too-beautiful-for-words-legendary-huntress-adorably-quirky-foxgirl OC showed up. I couldn't read any further.
If you want to create less obnoxious OCs in the future I would recommend reducing the amount of time spent describing how attractive/skilled they are substantially.
ToriRen chapter 1 . 2/14
I read this story a months ago and I realized that I never left a review. Just wanted to say this is one of maybe three fan fictions that I have read that is as well written and enjoyable as a published novel. What with the third season of rwby finished I'm going to read this a second time.
Darkerpaths chapter 24 . 12/28/2015
I read this story a while ago before I had an account, and never remembered to look it up.

But I can say this was well written and extremely engaging. Definitely going on my favorites. Thank you and best of luck in your future endeavors
DragonTurtle3 chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Did you really just have Weiss save Ruby with the power of love? This felt like the end of the first Pokemon movie. Even with the signs that Runy as been altered, with the flecks in her eyes and ability to control Grimm, this story thread feels like it's trying to get off consequence free. This is despite the fact that Ruby was in a worse mental state at the BEGINNING of the war than some people were at the END! Yet she and Weiss are apparently able to pick up right where they left off. I've sensed more tension between Juana and Pyrrha in the last chapter, reflecting the strain in their lives. But Ruby lost her sister, turned homicidal, had a near death experience, and either slipped even further into psychosis in a way that the Grimm obeyed her (not even the show is clear on how the Grimm work), or the force behind the Grimm (again, whatever that may be) somehow reanimated her. And during that stint as a creature of Grimm, she's sacked an entire country. Will any of this have any standing in this upcoming final chapter?
DragonTurtle3 chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Uuuuuuhhh, if it isn't obvious to Blake that Velvet realizes their relationship isn't going to go further, she needs to explain that to Velvet. It sure wasn't obvious for me.
Captainlee chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
So... WHY DID YOU KILL REN AND YANG!?(AND POSSIBLY BLAKE!)
Elemental756 chapter 24 . 11/10/2015
This is the most beautiful piece of art I've ever layed my eyes upon. Amazing job; keep up the great work in the future.
TotoTail chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I have read hundreds of stories in the RWBY category. This was one of my first stories and I STILL think it's my absolute favorite. You sir, need a medal.
Taeniaea chapter 24 . 2/24/2015