Reviews for Her New Love
This was a fun ride. While the Kogkag was adorable and all that mushy sctuff I really enjoy, what I especially liked was the development of the other characters, a first for me since I’m very protagonist oriented. :p When I initially read this and came across Kikyo’s appearance, I immediately backtracked because I absolutely can’t stand how she’s treated like a clay-pot whore in many fanfics I came across, that’s not all there is to her. But I’m glad I took another chance, how Kikyo eventually faces the music and finally acknowledges her issues was really touching. It’s funny because I also didn’t like how Inuyasha was written here at first because it felt like a superficial interpretation of his character, with the two timer issue and him not considering Kagome’s feelings but how he also developed changed that. The mirSan was beautiful to read. Miroku was by far my favorite character in this. Thx!
cdmartinez chapter 20 . 10/11/2017
I absolutely loved this. Especially how realistic everything was. Fantastic.
Danythea chapter 20 . 6/12/2017
Love this story, thank you for writing it!
xInume-Takahashi chapter 20 . 5/12/2017
I didn't sign in but let me tell you.
I love the way your mind works. Im new to the whole Kag/Koga fandom but your story was definitely worth the read. Hell it didn't even have to be an InuYasha story it was so good. The messages that you left behind were amazing and valuable to real life. Of course its frustrating and hard...and sometimes fucked up, but that's what life is all about! Truly I enjoyed going on this adventure with you and I hope that one day you'll venture back into the world of fandom and grant us with your awesome outlook on life.

Kudo my friend, you've made a fan for life :)
bluedragongirlhv chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
This is cute!
Shiftress1181 chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Dude pretty pretty please put the smut back in this chapter, I really want to read it! I am begging you here!
shiftress1181 chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
This is amazing!
DeathDagger chapter 20 . 5/27/2015
Very cute :-)
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Damn! Shot down Inu! Lol
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Hahahahahaha! Hey his argument was valid
Speklez chapter 20 . 5/26/2015
Ugh... THIS STORY RUINED MY LIFE!

Okay, not really. Words truly cannot express how much I enjoyed this novel of yours. It had everything a great story should. This was my first story with Kouga as the leading man, and I'm do glad I found this story... which was by complete accident, but one I'm super glad I made.

Thanks for writing!

~Speklez
MikaToshino chapter 20 . 4/23/2015
I loved this story it was so cute and when he welcomed her to the pack i literately cried
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Oh my dear lord, I loved this story so much, that when I found it I read it all in 3 hours. This is probably one of my top favorite fanfics and I can't wait to read your other stories
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Just finished your story and wanted to say thank you for sharing this great story. I really enjoyed reading and following Kagome and Kouga's relationship. This was really amazing. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
winx.club12 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014