Reviews for Her New Love
Very cute :-)
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 5/27
Damn! Shot down Inu! Lol
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 5/27
Hahahahahaha! Hey his argument was valid
Speklez chapter 20 . 5/26
Ugh... THIS STORY RUINED MY LIFE!

Okay, not really. Words truly cannot express how much I enjoyed this novel of yours. It had everything a great story should. This was my first story with Kouga as the leading man, and I'm do glad I found this story... which was by complete accident, but one I'm super glad I made.

Thanks for writing!

~Speklez
MikaToshino chapter 20 . 4/23
I loved this story it was so cute and when he welcomed her to the pack i literately cried
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Oh my dear lord, I loved this story so much, that when I found it I read it all in 3 hours. This is probably one of my top favorite fanfics and I can't wait to read your other stories
Leti0422 chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Just finished your story and wanted to say thank you for sharing this great story. I really enjoyed reading and following Kagome and Kouga's relationship. This was really amazing. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
winx.club12 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Omg. Love your story
Aozora12 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
loved every bit of it!:)
Mhilano chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
This was such an amazing fic! I'm a huge Kagome X Kouga fan, and you totally nailed it :) You deserve all the reviews, favourites, follows and more - this is such a well written and thought-out story, and honestly one of the best fics I've read. Thank you so much! :)
Viper E. Mammon chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story. This was my first Kagome and Koga story I've read and I'm glad I picked it up to read.
While reading the final Author Notes, I had to laugh about the comment about karma being a bitch not catching a bone because I own a female dog named Karma chuckles
I loved how the story was developed. At first I thought it was slow but in the end, it was worth it. Every single word. You captured my interest in the story and even given me two new songs to enjoy thumbs up
myeternalanguish chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Wow, I can't believe it's over! GREAT story! I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter. I would love to see another Kouga/Kagome from you and zip actually have a great plot for a story, one that I would write myself if I had the time. It actually required a lot of research too so if you're at all interested please pm me!
Kitaru arashi chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
This story was done so well it was like reading a novel. It was a pleasure thank you for the time it took you to write it.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Wonderful story, loved it. Really do hope there is a sequel. Keep up the good work. :)
Angelrock chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
AMAZING ending to a great story! I think I had some tears during the proposal scene. GAH, it was so great! I'm so happy you finished this and so happy I had the pleasure of reading your story! And yes, PLEASE another Kouga/Kagome story from a great author!