Reviews for Veritonee
animeloverani chapter 12 . 7/7
1st: I am greatly enjoying this story.
2nd: Do you have any idea how weird it is to read my home town name (Bakersfield) in a fanfiction?! I live in the armpit of CA! XD It's so weird seeing my city's name, even if it is just the visiting rival team.
Have you heard Panic! At the Disco?
kitkatklan chapter 2 . 5/16
Lyndsey Stirling is p good I listen to a lot of pop punk so mcr twenty pilots bowling for soup and all time low to name a fre
vysirez chapter 27 . 5/16
Story has been really good so far. I have to ask though, why Danny would choose the one opponent he was vulnerable to. Seems a bit dumb.
vysirez chapter 24 . 5/16
I have to disagree with Danny here. The Titans are completely unjustified in kidnapping Danny. Since he hasn't commited any crimes the Titans arent also guilty of, namely viglianty, what exactly are they holding him for? They also practicaly exposed his secret identity, a completely prick move, especially for Robin, who won't even tell his team his real name. So ya, Titans are seriously in the wrong here.
Fencer22 chapter 28 . 5/15
Ok... a) holy crap at 15 you are a better writer than something like 80-90% of the people here
B) ... I kinda feel like the plot got goofy ridiculous but I can actually see it as something nickelodeon would have done so you’re also staying pretty true to thd source material. Liked the story mostly but the goofy turn the plot took with the whole twin thing soured me on it a bit. I do plan to check out whatever else you may have written because clearly you’ve got skill.
Fencer22 chapter 7 . 5/14
look into my flashback is the funniest line I’ve read in possibly months. Serious points to you just for that one line.
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 1 . 5/3
You have a chapter 41 you should look into that
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 17 . 2/5
I think that it would've been just like that from the beginning in the series if Danny hadn't hidden his skills
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 16 . 2/5
Patience isn't the best virtue of Robin
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 15 . 2/5
Hahahahahhaa! There are countless times I wanted to do that to the Principal of my College! Well done
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 14 . 2/5
I got a little disturbed for that move by TT but I guess Danny needed it, ya know, to free pressure
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 13 . 2/4
it was a big change from Dash but a good one, it's refreshin' even
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 12 . 2/4
Dash! My Goodness! Dash!
Bellmitch Kritznovah chapter 11 . 2/4
It's just me or is the truth about to come to light?
And I understand what Danny is going through with the nicknames, is kind of frustratin sometimes
1,153 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »