Reviews for Delayed Reaction
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago but I'm just getting through the Emergency Fanfiction now, which is surprising since this was THE show of my childhood.

I love this story, this peak into Roy's psyche and how incredibly well you depicted each character, especially the scene with Roy and Hank sitting out back.
Ariane Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great story! Wasn't till I saw the summary that, 'oh, yeah, that would happen, wouldn't it?' Beautifully done.
Neemps chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I also love Cap & Roy stories! Good one.
Bamboozlepig chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Nicely done story, this was always one of my favorite episodes for the Roy owie factor. Loved the emotional aspect of Roy's delayed reaction and the way Captain Stanley talked to him and eased his mind. Your characters were spot on as far as canon, always a treat. Kudos on a job well done!
Ryla chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Love the story. Very plausible and in character. Thanks for writing it.
Hanksgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wonderful story! You got the characters bang on! Well done!
jwmathias chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I admit it, I always had a crush on Capt. Stanley (and Dr. Morton). It's nice to see him have a featured role in a story. It doesn't happen often enough. And when the story is very good to boot - you get favorited.
Jeanny chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This was extremely well done. Very much in the tone of the show, the characterizations were completely spot on and I could picture the whole scene like it was part of the show. Roy was always my favorite, and I thought you wrote him perfectly. Thanks for sharing this!
scifan101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Nicey done. :]
CeCe chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
A wonderful story. Nice Cap and Roy characterization.
Sharon chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Very nice. A good look at what might have happened after the accident. Keep up the good work.