Reviews for The Wildest Dreams
you made me cry
OmegaDL50 chapter 28 . 2/3
I've read the entire Dream series i.e Stuff of Dreams collection and currently up to chapter 28 of Wildest Dreams.

Enjoying what I've read so far, the story definitely good and I'm looking forward to finishing it to it's end.

Although if I have any criticisms, is how some of the characters act. Sure they follow their personalities well from the games they come from and that part seems to be spot on. However for timeline taking place 10 years after the events of the Inaba serial-murder case, there feels like some of the characters don't act like they are 10 years older. Notably Yu and Chie seem more like a fledgling boyfriend and girlfriend early and in their relationship and less like a husband and wife.

To me it feels the 16 to 17 year old cast from the games are placed into timeline 10 years into the future without a level of mental maturity or character growth to accommodate such a change. The only character that has evident change is Nanako, of course this mostly due to her circumstances involving Adachi.

Other than this single thing, the story is definitely an excellent read and I'm looking forward to reaching it's conclusion.
denden the lynx chapter 52 . 8/17/2014
Dear Ari,

I also really enjoyed how Adachi was pretty much channeling House at the end of "Rendez-Vous Part Four".

-Denden, the lynx
denden the lynx chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Throughout the stories that I have read by you, yo've had these characters say some fantastic lines. However, "'Thou shalt' leave me the fuck alone" is hands down the best (at least so far). I thank you for bringing a laugh and a smile to my otherwise dark and depressing life. I truly do, Ari.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/24/2014
here I was like. . '10 chapter left! this is ending way too fast'

well, I kept missing some things, and I am not in a good health condition, so- yeah.

anyway, I found a typo around the 46th chapter. . just a word, though. which one was it? lol yay me. its no big deal, I enjoyed them all. (y)

I hope you are enjoying yourself too while writing all this.
Guest chapter 57 . 5/8/2014
I just recently finished playing P3P and was looking for Persona fic. I came across yours and basically binge-read almost all of them within three days. I really hope you're feeling better, so that you can finish all these wonderful stories!
Avatar.NIX chapter 57 . 3/20/2014
Well... Damn. *blinks* Unexpected visitor is unexpected and now they're going to fight two Shadows! Everyone's going to be stretched thin, I think... And I wonder what happened to Margaret? I can't think of anywhere she'd go... except around Inaba, anyway. Hm... The next chapter's going to be pretty eventful, huh. xP In any case, nicely done and until next time then! ;D

P.S. I'm sorry to hear about what you had to go through, but I'm super-glad to hear that you're fine though I hope that you're resting up. I'll pray for your well-being!
Palladion.x chapter 57 . 3/19/2014
Oh no, i'm glad you are ok and not dying! (That would kind of suck, we do have a collaboration to finish at some point :P I joke!) I hope you are feeling at least a little better now. I hate the emergency room. I always feel completely drained after visiting one, usually a side effects of all the drugs that have to be pumped into me to stop any sort of pain, I have a pretty high tolerance apparently haha. So, i'm very impressed that you came home and still wanted to update this story for us :) You're better than I am.

So Margaret has disappeared, maybe Dojima can solve the mystery of where she's gone, swoop in and save the fair maiden and everything will be ok with them and they'll live happily ever after? Too much to ask for?

Two shadows at once .. who would have guessed xD Brilliant timing Fuuka.
Paper Crease chapter 57 . 3/19/2014
It's not gonna be possible for someone to try to get her and run out of the TV world, is it...
I kinda wonder how it'd be to see someone try, though.
Also, please don't die. That would be bad for your health.
JustCharles chapter 57 . 3/19/2014
Owwww...I remember being there with my chest wall...it's not fun...hope you feel better.

Anyway...Love how Ken's trying to show how he's not a kid anymore...That's always been something he's needed to overcome. So it would be interesting to see how he confronts it finally.

What's happened to Margaret, I wonder? If Ryotaro doesn't know where she is...and Theo doesn't...we have a side mystery...

...or she's just secluded herself...either way is awesome :D
SuperNova23 chapter 57 . 3/19/2014
Fuuka! She's so pretty in Arena Glad to see she's here, though she has the worst timing, doesn't she? And a minor nitpick, but Fuuka is always inside her Persona's little glass bubble. I don't recall her ever exiting it. Also, she can't see through Medea. Maybe Junpei doesn't know how to use that element of her, but Chidori used Medea to shield her presence and everyone around her. I always assumed it was a passive thing, but just speculation.

I hope you get well soon! Being in emergency always sucks!
EmD23 chapter 57 . 3/19/2014
Oh...are we getting a more traditional Shadow encounter with Fuuka?

That's pretty great.

But man, things went to hell rather quickly lol

I do have to wonder how Naoto deflected that spear, though. Her weapon isn't made for deflecting things and I doubt she took it straight to the shoulder.
Blade of Justice chapter 56 . 3/19/2014
Whoa! I guess I'm all caught up here.

So Junpei's going to be wingman and everyone else is driving on home. Should be a pretty interesting encounter.

Well, I guess now that I'm all caught up (besides for those side stories that I'll go check out in a bit), I'll give a more complete thought on this thus far.

Aside from the Shadow thing I mentioned in a couple reviews, I think this is definitely great. Character interaction and focus, I feel, has gone up from Dreamgirl, and I've said it before, but you handle your OCs so well that they feel like natural members of the cast. I've actually been waiting to see if Tanaka gets a role at some point! And that's an accomplishment - I'll be wary from authors focusing too much on OCs, but yours are so well written and set with the cast that I actually quite welcome them. There's a lot of depth and thought to this story, clearly, though I do feel it's somewhat lacking a larger "theme" - but that could be because, unlike Dreamgirl, this is a much more personal story, so it makes sense that way.

I've liked seeing Nanako slowly becoming more and more independent, going out with friends and picking uo music, and I've liked seeing Dojima's relationship with Margaret bloom and now falter in the face of mystery, and I've also liked seeing all these other relationships, new and old, grow and develop. It's been a fun ride, and I can't wait to read more.

This is a great story, and a great saga overall, and you should be quite proud of it! Two thumbs up from me.
Blade of Justice chapter 55 . 3/19/2014
Awesome chapter! Really great seeing Yosuke take charge there, and it's high time someone started giving these down in the dumps SEES kids a dose of reality like that.

I wonder, are you foreshadowing something with Yukari and Brosuke? Yes? No? Maybe? Either way, I'm quite enjoying their interactions so far, and this chapter was top notch.
Blade of Justice chapter 51 . 3/19/2014
Another excellent chapter! The reunion between Ken and Shinji was awesome, and it's good seeing Dojima getting down to business on this "case" of his.

You know, I'm going to be so attached to him with Margaret it'll be really hard looking at other stuff after I finally catch up with this. Shame on you, coming up with such good stuff!