Reviews for What's in a Name
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I love your take on this. I mentioned in another review that it was the difference between the man and the shield. A lot of writers seem to miss that part of him. At heart he's still the skinny kid from Brooklyn, which is why he was chosen for the serum. Very nicely done!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Love this.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I'm not a Romanogers shipper. She had a very calculated reason for kissing him.
I find Rogers difficult to ship, but I still kind of buy this.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was super cute. I don't ship Nat/Steve, so no problems here. I'm so glad that Steve has so many supportive people around him (when you're writing).
Violently Red chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Awww this was really cute :)
Tregun chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
To your A/N: I suspect Nat and Steve will have a big sis/little bro or family like relationship in the MCU (based on the trailer/clips), so the story was fine )
Brumeier chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Awww! Poor Steve. I can totally see his point, though. Captain America is only part of who he is, of course he'd want someone to be interested in the Steve Rogers part.

Nicely done!
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this. I'm all about Steve/Natasha friendship - her showing him the ropes in this world of ambiguous morality and him letting her, because ... trust. And as for 'shipping' I place my faith in that arrow necklace! ;-)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Liked this lots.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I actually haven't seen a thing about Steve and Nat kissing. I really liked the story, and no one really does call him Steve, do they?
cargumentluv chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great chapter! I'm going to have to check out the trailer!
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
I loved this story. I always feel so bad for your version of Steve and then you always find a way to turn it around. Thank you!
Daundelyon chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Argue with the Black Widow? No thanks, I choose life.
Very cute story.
LiveAndLetRain chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Noone in their right minds argues with the Black Widow. Except Hawkeye...I rest my case!

This is sweet and sad. I like it!
maurobar chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great piece. I loved it. It was good to see Natasha and Steve have a genuine conversation.