Reviews for All I Want
sami1010220 chapter 5 . 1/10
Super sweet story, great job!
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 4/29/2020
This wonderful piece has got to be, with no hyperbole, the best ROTG fic I've ever read! My heart broke about a thousand times as I read about jack's feelings of loneliness, isolation, neglect, and sorrow, and then it was unbroken when the feelings of belonging, joy, content, and peace, brought on by his brand new family, came in to the picture. And I listened to the song you used this on as I read, and you were absolutely right! The tune fit the story so, so perfectly and beautifully!
Thank you so, so much for writing this marvelous fic!
LovePolgara chapter 5 . 4/1/2020
This is beautiful and had me crying many times. When I watch Rise of the Guardians I often think about how that 300 years of solitude would affect Jack and how it changed him. If you look for it you can see how often his smiles and smirks are a mask to hide his real emotions. Wonderful story!
Demi clayton chapter 5 . 1/21/2020
I think you should write more, when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
MoonlightMystery13.3 chapter 5 . 11/16/2018
That was all I was looking for in a fluffy, angsty, character study and then some! You have a true girft for getting these characters right, and I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2018
Yes finally a jack family fanfic that doesn't leave me sobbing on the floor in grief. Thank! You!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2018
Found this while being deathly bored due to the flu. Those are tears of PAIN in my eyes... my stomach hurts. No, seriously.

Awesome job! Every element was accurate (in my mind), every expectation was beyond passed, and it was thoroughly reread and enjoyed all over again. Good for you. Please keep writing more Jack/North fluff n stuff. You're one of the few I've read who can do it.
Natural Logarhythm chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
I think this story is pretty much perfect in every way. :) You do such a fantastic job describing these characters' thoughts and feelings that they could just leap right off the page into reality. It's the perfect amount of humor blended with feels. And maybe it gets a bit schmaltzy there at the end, but if you can't have schmaltz at Christmas then when can you have it, I ask you. This story is basically canon for me. Required reading for anyone who is even remotely a fan of this movie. Thanks for sharing this.
ln()
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
I'm crying! ️
TheRedScreech chapter 5 . 5/25/2017
Oh my goodness! This is adorable! So fluffy!
queenlaur chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
So sweet, so heartfelt, so caring, so WONDERFUL! You are such an amazing soul touching writer. I can't express in words how happy reading this made me!
AvelynnLoverxX chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
I WENT INTO THIS STORY EXPECTING CUTESY FLUFF AND NOW IM CRYING
Zyenna chapter 4 . 1/6/2017
This is a glorious story. The fridge thing killed me. I've read it several times. And it makes me sooo happy to read it again. Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I love this story. I did tear up a little bit though :)
goldenryo chapter 5 . 11/29/2016