Reviews for Your Biological and Technological Distinctiveness
Dee474 chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
This is an awesome story
connyx chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
"...assimilating Kathryn Janeway's genetic material, which Seven considered necessary for a high quality breeding program..."

I think I laughed at least 2min here. ;)

Now this was quiet a dark read. Characters are pretty much OOC in my eyes but that's okay. I enjoyed reading it even with its dark path. Nicely done!
TrekDr chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
I really loved reading this. Can forgive 7 her role in endgame she is so out of control. Love it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out and that the Doctor got there when he did! Seven was totally off her nut!
bevfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love this! When Seven goes nuts, she really goes nuts. Your characterization of Janeway was just perfect. I want to know more details of just what Seven was planning with her master race.
Rascal207 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Friend gave me heads up on this *looks down to JamieRobs, LOL*,... this was cute! I want to kick 7's as*, but in the end she brought them together. Still, in my little mental add-on to this story, she's in a deep dark hole somewhere.
JamieRobs chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I kind of loved this...Seven off the rails, lol! And of course,the end result was perfect :)
SusanC chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was an interesting story and a creative way to explain C/7!
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Really good, but I wish it had been the first chapter of a long story!
skadoo chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Wow, I'm gonna pretend that this was the next episode that we didn't get a chance to see since it explains the whole C/7 debacle and is totally J/C. Thanks.