Reviews for And Then There's The Puppeteer
BloodyAvenger21 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
please write more and continue it's really good.
INSPIRIT99 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Really good update soon.
BrySt1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Dun dun dunn! Poor Darwin, I sometimes wonder how different the movie would be if Darwin was still alive... Oh well. :) cool chapter!
Spirit Kiss chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Damn it...I was hoping you'd keep Darwin alive...but I guess it's inevitable!
amrawo chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Good so far! Update soon!
AnimePrincessRach chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
That was an amazing chapter! I can't wait to see the movie either, I'm going tomorrow :)
FutureOlympian chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
I love this. These chapter are all amazing, and I can't wait for more. I love Nicole and her power, which are very unique and devastatingly cool. The eye/blood thing is incredibly creative!

DOFP was amazing (don't worry, you won't find any spoiler in this review), all I will say is that I loved every Quicksilver scene.
Maddie Rose chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
I like Nicole's sass! It's good that she can stick up for herself, she's going to need to be able to with guys like Sean and Alex around. Good that Raven is putting them back into place as well. I'm really interested to see how things are going to turn out with Nicole and Alex, but I guess I better keep reading and find out!
Maddie Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
First of all I wanted to say wow, thanks for the recommendation! I'm flattered :)

Now to the actual review. I really like this even though it's the first chapter. I can't wait for Nicole to meet Alex, and I found her interaction with Sean amusing. He's just such a funny guy! I honestly like how you've chosen to focus on establishing your OC rather than anything with her and Alex...it's a great way to go, characterisation is so important!
Spirit Kiss chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
The new X-Men movie is scaring me, of all the shows I watched about X-Men the ones with the Sentinels worried/scared me the most. Of all the movies from X-Men I'm dreading this the most...But anyway, I'm loving the story, amazing job!
KM chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Please update! I really like Nicole's character, and I cant keep but to wonder what her real mutant is
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Longer chapters would be nice, but it's also nice to have daily updates... Gosh that wasn't much help. Longer please :)
BrySt1 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Wow, talk about tension!
I really enjoy your story, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2014