Reviews for I'd Fly the River
justreadingforfun chapter 6 . 1/15
Have you abandoned this story? I hope not, it is working into a good one. I like the direction that it's heading. If you don't want to finish it, at least let us know.
Villemo chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
I so love both the concept, the story and your writing. Very interesting to get Gales view of things as well as Peeta/Katniss. I really really hope you will continue!
Lrodro chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
I'm really liking it so far I'm just wondering if your going to continue it?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
I just reread The Bough Unbowed yesterday and tonight I decided to check out/lurk on your Tumblr account and I saw that you're considering updating this story... That made me unbelievably happy that you're thinking about it! Thank you, thank you! You're such a wonderfully gifted author and I love this story! :) I hope you get inspired!
Caira1 chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Is there more? Please tell me there will be more - there's so much potential here and I really like how you're drawing these characters!
Chalayne chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Please update!
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Hi! I actually really like this story and all your other stories. Any chance you'll come back to this one and continue. It's a pretty cool idea and I'd love to continue to read. :)
Despair chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Ugh goddamn it! Goddamn it all to hell! All your readers have been waiting so long for an update to this great story! I wish you would just see that!
Sara95 chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
I like a lot this story so I had to reread it, actually I've reread it like 4 times lol. Please continue! Have a good day :D
appleblossomgirl chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
Your writing is so lovely and crisp. You somehow manage to be concise and poinent. So much beautifully-written sadness for all if these characters, hope to see some healing (or dare I even hope, happiness) come about, rather than collective muddling through. Thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
I wish you'd update. I'm kinda dying here. I swear I just cried reading this. No joke.
And I never cry about books. Or anything. I didn't even cry for TFIOS. This fanfic is so good, and I've been searching for one similar to it, but I hope you update soon, which I had a way to get hold of you.
Lipush chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Please, I need more of this!
Serina Tsuki chapter 6 . 1/28/2015
Can't wait to see what happens!
JennaGill chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
I love where you ended this chapter and how far away the outcome is from where Peeta thought it may be... He needs to have some sign that he should stay!
anazaffa chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Love the story and am dying for more. When can we expect another chapter?