Reviews for I'd Fly the River
Sara95 chapter 6 . 6/6
I like a lot this story so I had to reread it, actually I've reread it like 4 times lol. Please continue! Have a good day :D
appleblossomgirl chapter 6 . 4/24
Your writing is so lovely and crisp. You somehow manage to be concise and poinent. So much beautifully-written sadness for all if these characters, hope to see some healing (or dare I even hope, happiness) come about, rather than collective muddling through. Thanks for sharing this story.
I wish you'd update. I'm kinda dying here. I swear I just cried reading this. No joke.
And I never cry about books. Or anything. I didn't even cry for TFIOS. This fanfic is so good, and I've been searching for one similar to it, but I hope you update soon, which I had a way to get hold of you.
Lipush chapter 1 . 2/2
Please, I need more of this!
Serina Tsuki chapter 6 . 1/28
Can't wait to see what happens!
JennaGill chapter 6 . 1/18
I love where you ended this chapter and how far away the outcome is from where Peeta thought it may be... He needs to have some sign that he should stay!
anazaffa chapter 6 . 1/7
Love the story and am dying for more. When can we expect another chapter?
peetamehlark chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
is good is good so far
holy fuck it's good
i better not be disappointed by the rest
Meli Lullaby chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I adore this story...please don't let us wait so long for another chapter. You are doing an amazing job portraying each character. Every time I read from Peeta's point of view I just want to hug him. I hope we can maybe see what Haymitch really think about everything that is going on around him.
vikki1818 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Loved this chapter and the slow progression of Katniss and Peeta (hopefully!) growing back together. Glad to see the update!
peetasbunmyoven chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Thrilled to see on update on this story. I adore it so much. Seeing the fallout from dinner from Peeta's pov was so heartbreaking. He is so torn in this and still floundering between what he knows and doesn't and what he feels. It is just so genuine and authentic and you write it so well. I cannot wait to see where this goes especially with him wanting to leave but it ending on a tentative bridge between the two of them. Amazing job as always honey. 3
SoThere chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
My heart is breaking for poor Peeta. I love that Katniss is strong and still a little aloof. Very in canon for her. Can't wait to see where things go from here!
Tea4e chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Yay! Thank you for the update. Look forward to the next.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I just found this story and I really like it. Hope you'll be updating it again soon!
Norbert's Mom chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Yay. I was so happy to see this update. I love when Katniss showed up to check on Peeta and he internally rolled his eyes at her apprehension to come in for cookies.