Reviews for The Clearwater Solution
TinaF chapter 1 . 5/12
Awesome story! Thank you for sharing.
EsmeCullen237 chapter 1 . 4/7
it would be really great if you could write more of this
geenakmom chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Loved this so much!
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Best Seth/Bella I've read in a while!
sabrina michaels chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This would have been a fantastic multi chapter...As it stands it was written with everything a one shot needed to stand on it's own perfectly...well done..
annie.jo.marie chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I kinda wanna see where this goes!
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Amazing.
nimyr chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
rrochelle465 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Whoa go Seth you are awesome poor Edward he will be okay in time he would have hurt bella in some way... Go Leah you rock...this was a great story good job...
beth626 chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Wow! Absolutely loved it!:):):) I honestly love it when someone tells Bella like it is, no holds barred
Ladydee1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I know some reviewers think that Seth forced Bella into their relationship, but in my view he didn't have much of a choice either. Imprint bounds can't be broken. He did the only thing he could and that was to force Bella to review her choice and make her see him as an option. Love this fic this is my second time Of reading this and felt compelled to leave my love for it in a review. Great job.
lovediva100 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
To lazy to log in. Oh shit. Leah was like 'Bae I need you to come home.' Jacob was like 'yes ma'am'. I kinda wander how the next chapter would go if you had one. That was unexpectedly awesome. Great job.
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Interesting take on an alternate scene of one of the wolves crashing the wedding. I am still Team Edward, although your story makes me want to re-analyze the entire book series - again LOL. I know some people assume Edward is manipulative, bossy, and - dare I say it - abusive, but I've always thought Meyers tried to make all of his behavior seem romantic and healthy, so technically, I'm blaming her for that fault. I mean, really, who in their right state of mind would consider a young man watching them SLEEP actually cute?

That being said, Edward's extremely protective of Bella, and even though I may be on the "dark side" of preferring vampires over shape-shifters, I do agree with you in regards to his obsession for her safety and well-being. While re-reading Twilight and New Moon, I came across several signs that Edward seemed to dismiss Bella's concerns and opinions - mainly, of course, about the recurring topics of her humanity and immortality. If they truly trusted each other and acted like mature responsible people, they'd talk about this pressing issue until they both came to a mutual agreement! I still have a bone to pick with Ms. Meyers for writing that depressing sequel!

However, I don't like this Seth/Bella pairing in your story. Please don't take offense to this, but when Seth cornered Bella, I almost panicked and thought if he was going to force himself on her - she did not consent to his actions at first, so that was a red flag for me. But, anyhoo, I've always wondered if Seth would've been a much better imprint for Renesmee instead of Jacob, cause that imprint scene in Breaking Dawn made me repeatedly bang my head against the wall. Hmm... now I wonder what Nessie and Seth's couple name would be. Any ideas?

ANOTHER NOTE: I'm sorry for the long rant, but I had to get it out of my system. Several years of suppressed frustration with a particular book series will do that ya. Please don't think that this review is a flame.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Love the story
magicviking27 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Would love to see more of this, whether it's based on Bella and Seth or Jacob and Leah