Reviews for Star Fox: All Father
Lady Blue chapter 36 . 11/13
Woooow it's ending was breath taking. I can't believe how much work you put in this. You have definitely Improved your writing skills in these years. I have nothing but hight hopes for can definitely become a great writing career wise. Having the Star Fox team work as a family then just soldiers is exactly how I saw them as and you gave us exactly that. Your story's are what make my day and being a Star Fox fan like I am make them even better so thank you. Star Fox Zero will be coming out ever soon so it might gave you some ides story wise. Will good luck and God bliss. ;D!
XxArtes-ZeroxX chapter 36 . 11/12
this story... no the entire trilogy was absolutely fantastic every bit of them.

My favorite out of all three was Crimson Star due to the introduction of Sierra my most favorite characters then Black Suns and lastly the All Father.

and After what Axios said about him having a better Idea I wonder what that idea is hope it leads to a spine-off this or it ties in with this trilogy some how.

but again this was a fantastic story
TheDarkestMind chapter 36 . 11/12
The end. Didn't expect to see that coming.
And what's Axios planning? Do I sense a spinoff series in the making? If so, then I look forward to it!
bryan mccloud chapter 36 . 11/12
so what idea does axios has in the future?

retirement seems to be not an

i think even if there is a sequel.

who is going to be the antagonist?
Kusa chapter 36 . 11/11
What a ending, I could not help but notice the sequel hook on that one.
bryan mccloud chapter 35 . 11/9
i can tell marcus' arwing will crash landed on corneria if no tractor beam is being used to pull him in.

i'm looking forward to the next
TheDarkestMind chapter 35 . 11/9
The All Father is dead.
Now we just need to know if Marcus survives the end.
Kusa chapter 35 . 11/9
Damn, what a ending of the fight. Bloody brilliant.
TheDarkestMind chapter 34 . 9/29
Whenever Marcus does his mind invasion skill, it's amazing how vivid a person's mind is. Especially the All Father... I mean Rensoren. Kind of reminds me of a character from a book series I've read, only her powers are different/sort of the same.
The final fight (I'm assuming) is about to begin.
bryan mccloud chapter 34 . 9/29
next chapter is the end of the all father and his
Kusa chapter 34 . 9/28
Well, well we finally get to see the origins of the tyrant himself. And his own son sets the start of the justice into place.
Lady Blue chapter 33 . 9/19
(Crying in agony.) Peppy! Peppys dead. Nnnnnooooo! Whyyyy. Why him and not Slippy whyyy.
Now that's out the way I have to say hands down you are one of the best Star Fox fanficion writers on this net so far. I can't tell you one person that can out beat you. You make Star Fox fans like me very proud. This story is what people look forward into reading on their down to make their day.(I have to say it dose make ) As all Star Fox fan say keep using your instincts brother.
So how will this battle play out?
Please please please PLEASE don't kill off Sierra!
Kusa chapter 33 . 9/15
Bloody hells way to end the chapter on one mother of a cliffhanger. Cannot wait to see what happens next.