Reviews for Shivering
C.T. Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Very nice story.
XxchibiholicxX chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was just awesome! When i read it i didnt know the song and i ended up looking it up..i finally found it then reread this story and i was like awwwww! and i have a question wat was it that snap whispered in their ears? Over all this was the best rudy/penny fic i've read so far...nice job :3
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
A Very Touching Story. It touched my heart just seeing Rudy go through such lengths to protect the one he truly loves. Thank You for making this Wonderful Story! :')
Shiue Evelyn Fha chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Great! This story is so romantic.
Lexii-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
HAHAHAHAHA!It was sad in the beging but at the end it was so HAHAHAHAHA!funny!:D!

-Cute in Purple
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
aw! how cute. this is probably the best c.z. story.
Psi Kat chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
S.: Awesome!

H.: (giggles) Go Penny!

M.: Peanut butter!

J.: Continue writing please!
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. Great story.
Pokeprof chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
I'm not much for Angst fics but this was done very nicely. It just goes to show that you can never be to young to fall in love. (I know I'm a hopeless romantic, so sue me :P)
Wall of Voodoo chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Woah...OMG that was just...well...let's just say that my puny words can't express how well you've written this. *admires admires* Probably one of the best one shots I've read, and not just for this category either. *cheers*
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Oh my god! That was so sweet..and cute and...aw!
YearOfTheCat chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Another masterpiece, another job well done. Congratulations!
JohnnyMakesNuts chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Wow! This was amazing! Infact, I book-marked it under the name 'AMAZING!' I mean, this was perfect, except I think Penny's hispanic, but that's only a minor detail I just LOVE the Rudy/Penny pairing, it's just SO cute! You write about them well _
A Concerned Individual chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Oh man I must have re-read this 10 times! And that's a lot for something this length! I love Rudy/Penny (tis my favorite Nickelodeon pairing) so naturally I just love this fic! I thought I reviewed this earlier but I guess I didn't o_0; Anyway, great! This has been on my faves ever since I first read it _ PLEASE write more ChalkZone fics! There aren't enough of them... (then again, the show itself doesn't have too many episodes either...) Oh well! Awesome job!
ChicGeek chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Yummy! I like you! Mwah..

Just one prob:Penny isn't black. I know it seems like that,but she's some sort of hispanic. Ya know, the last name, Sanchez...I'm a nitpicky person! Sorry!

Awesome story!