Reviews for The Fear Game
earthdragon chapter 6 . 2/28
This is a really great story - as all yours are. Is there any chance of it being updated?
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 2/27
Please complete, fantastic story
marlene68 chapter 6 . 2/9
This is a really good story. I hope, it will be finished.
athea781 chapter 6 . 2/6
A really good story. Just started reading it this evening & didn't want it to end. Lots of suspense, action, excitement & drama. I really hope that you're going to make an effort to finish it. It's good & it deserves to be told.
Hope you are going to finish this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hey how about an update. I am really enjoying the story.
georgiehhs chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
This is really good! I hope RL sets you free soon so you can come back to us. :-)
starfire25 chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
interesting story. i like it a lot. aww... poor mcgee. i am so glad that bishop is in your story.
VG LittleBear chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Hi, this is such an exiting plot. I wonder who the mole is, maybe Susan? I'm looking forwards to your next update! Thanks and cheers!
NYfanficfan chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Sheila! OMG! You can come up with some light stuff and then slam us with the heavy. And this is HEAVY! So much drama, angst and suspense. My poor Tim. Is he going to lose that hand? Those sadistic bastards! And I don't know if something is up with me but I picked up the laughs in there too. Between Tony and that Marv guy, I had to crack up and then go back to biting my nails.

Oh, but I am anxious for the next chapter. Two weeks?! Well, since I just pick up on this gem Apr 8, I'll be checking everyday for that next chapter.

Great job!
shestarsky chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Excellent chapter, well worth the wait. You painted such a vivid picture of Bishop running thru the store.
rigger42 chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Oh Mullins, thats because it IS funny...

I love stubborn McGee. :)
Bymaga Jones chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! I can totally picture the whole scene with Ellie running out of the store with the phone... makes me chuckle every time I think about it.
Frostkat chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Yay I love New chapters! Just wanted to say I enjoy your story tremendously and please keep updating when you can :-)