Reviews for The Fear Game
NCISFan chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Good and interesting story. Like an idiot I didn't check reviews to see if it was finished. Now I'm mad. Please continue this. Quickly... like NOW.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
Miltonoff is my hero! #lovehimwithallmyheart. This is a fun story to read, but also not. I really love McGee.
68luvcarter chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Please write more of this! Pretty please?
Anon chapter 6 . 4/4/2016
Shame this hasn't been updated.
boywholivedcometodie chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
hey! just wondering if you were planning to finish this story? I absolutely love it. I read it when it first came out and today I was missing some Tim/Tony love and I remembered the scene when Ellie was analyzing the McNozzo dynamic and I looked for this hoping you finished it. Please finish it! Thank you and have a good day
Momcat chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Hey Sheila, I hope that RL is going easy on you. But it's been more than a year since you updated this story and left it in a cliffhanger and I hate it when it happens. So please before posting new stories, finish this one, will ya ? I love your fan fics and would very much like to see the ending if this. Take care.
Peaches47 chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
What? What? Is that all is? Please, please finish the story! This is great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Hope you finish this story
earthdragon chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
This is a really great story - as all yours are. Is there any chance of it being updated?
jdgatorbait chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Please complete, fantastic story
marlene68 chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
This is a really good story. I hope, it will be finished.
athea781 chapter 6 . 2/6/2015
A really good story. Just started reading it this evening & didn't want it to end. Lots of suspense, action, excitement & drama. I really hope that you're going to make an effort to finish it. It's good & it deserves to be told.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
Hope you are going to finish this
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Hey how about an update. I am really enjoying the story.