Reviews for Equals
NyteGale chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
nicely done. Makes my fighting scenes look like crap, and not revealing who was who until the end made it hard to know who to root for. I applaud you for a well written short story.
BinarySpark chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
This is the kind of stuff I like to read.
ThatWinchieGuy chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Good use of short, choppy sentences. It really adds to the feel of the story. Battle is a very short, choppy thing. Worst analogy ever. Anyways, it was a really nice read. I enjoyed it. I especially liked the ending. I feel like you completely nailed Fox and Wolf's rivalry with their last words to each other. I always felt like there was a strong, mutual respect there, and you portrayed it perfectly. Good Job.
bryan mccloud chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
lol...this story is fun to write for sure...lol.

killing off wolf and fox at same time is insane man.

well you are right about both of them, they are a match for each other regardless of age and height.
FromAnotherWorld chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Well written. The writing-style takes a little time to get used to therefore I almost stopped reading again after the first few sentences but in the end your choice to not call Fox and Wolf by their names and to not specify on who of them did what till the end made perfect sense as it really doesn't matter who e.g. had to get out of their ship first in this context.
It was a pretty short story but that's fine as it really shouldn't have been any longer. It was well done the way it was but more of this would quite soon have gotten annoying.
Also the whole feeling to this was rather depressing and in the end this story succeeded in being quite saddening, as much as a story this short can anyways.