Reviews for What The Dickens!
SpawnOfCthulhu chapter 1 . 1/18
Even if the writing style is a little odd, it was definitely funny. Very funny. The only thing I'm sad about is that I know nothing about poetry, so a lot of the exasperation went right over my head. You must write about a Joe book club;you said it, so it must be.
Hagan99 chapter 1 . 1/15
I loved how you teased out Flint's literary background. The dialogue was witty, as was the narration. Bleak House- didn't know it would be so literal. You've perfected the Dickens theme. So happy you posted a story and fingers crossed there are many more to come.
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 1/12
This was AweSOME! I so enjoyed reading this! Thank you .
It was good seeing the lighter, smart, funny side of Flint.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 1/12
That was incredibly entertaining. Loved the characters bantering and teasing each other, it was perfect!
Allie chapter 1 . 1/12
Não posso acreditar que você voltou! Você é o melhor escritor de Jaye e Flint histórias , você os descreve muito bem. Fiquei emocionada por outra hhistória. Ainda gostaria de ver um final para Best Laid Plans. E por favor não demore tanto para publicar de novo. Você é muito bem vindo!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 1/11
I loved everything about this story, especially the little character insights and the interactions between everyone. Great story!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 1/11
This is wonderful.. I love the team interaction .. shipwreck and clutch's conversation drew in everybody and helped to burst Scarlett's hope s to nail someone. Lady Jaye's knowledge of Flint's background certainly helped her in backfiring Scarlett's plan.. Rockblock's attempt to defuse things was quite good and I certainly hope he finds something better than liver and onions to feed the team
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 1/11
This is brilliant. It was so much fun to see the interaction between all of the Joes, not only Scarlett/LJ/Flint, but also the bantering between Clutch and Shipwreck and the comments from Footloose, Roadblock, and the others. You have some smart, very creative lines in here, and I don't just mean the ones from the classics. (Am I right or am I right?) Awesome story - loved it!