Reviews for Point Blank
Brassica chapter 36 . 7/11
I'm so surprised this has no more than 200 reviews. This is amazing. You're one of the most amazing writers of this pairing.
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Annoying Owl chapter 36 . 1/31
This fic was such a rollercoaster of emotional and physical pain and I dunno why but I enjoyed reading it. The ending fit. Through all of what happened it's refreshing to imagine them doing simple chores.
zaya red bloom chapter 36 . 1/15
great story in the end ….. the polt was filled with action and you did wekk with the details and adding in plot twist…. the ending was great and if you do make a Sequel please let me know…. the story was amazing …your a really talented writer and i praise u on the stories u have writen so far…. thanks u for your time in make these storys :D
zaya red bloom chapter 2 . 1/14
love the story so far…. the plot seems cool and funny with how the act towards each other already…. great job with the small details so far….. can't wait to read the rest :D
BashfulMangaka chapter 36 . 1/11
Wow! This was a pretty intense story and I loved every chapter of it. Keep on writing amazing stories that make us cringe, sad, afraid but hopeful at the end that even with all the darkness there's always light at the end. I reiterate please keep on blessing us with your amazing storytelling abilities.
Mayuzu chapter 36 . 12/20/2014
I'm glad you wrote the epilogue because they've suffered enough that they deserve some happiness ) Thank you for making it a happy ending fic.
bored life chapter 36 . 12/11/2014
I would be so down for a sequal, definitely see a lot of possible plot left in this, but on that note, great ending! Loved this story, I think you may be one of the best story tellers I've come across on ff, your creativity is amazing. Awesome job.
utopianvisonary chapter 36 . 12/7/2014
Woah, that was a satisfying ending. This whole story has been great, I'm really glad I've stuck with it for so long. I would definitely enjoy a sequal, but it's totally up to you. Thanks so much for this story, and good luck with all your future writing!
ArtAnime4Life chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
Damn, you out me through soooo much with this story! I was happy then super sad then happy again, I mean I like roller coaters but not emotional ones :) This was very, very good
Akrximay chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
I would say you surprise me every time with how wonderful, amazing, captivating etc, etc, your stories are... but I've come to expect this level of story. The kind that pulls on every single heart string and still leave it in a place that was perfect. Now that isn't to say the sequel shouldn't be posted! The boys are completely different people than they started out in the beginning of this story, as we obviously saw them evolve and transcend who they previously were. I would love to see who they are now deal with the plenty of decisions left to make, and deal with regular everyday things, because we all know that's a struggle for Grimmjow.
This was simply beautiful even with its dark bends. I'm so glad you are willing to take those risks(even if they break my heart T_T) Amazing, amazing. I can't wait to see the sequel!

May
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 36 . 12/1/2014
Oooo! I luv the ending. :3 A wants a sequel pwease! if u ever need help lemme know! I think I has an idea or two...
icykloud chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
Oh,oh, please please please. Let it be sequel.

Thanks for this story.
Fluffy Neko-chan Baby chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
Great ending... Although I was hoping for a grand yaoi smex scene, this was really fluffy and satisfying anyway
briar black death rose chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
That was such a cute ending and when ichigo was still waiting at the door for grimmjow I was so happy to be right. I'm glad there was a happy ending.
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
Wow, that was a great story. I just had to keep reading it! Waiting for each chapter was rewarding when I got the next instalment. I liked the epilogue. It's good to hear that you'll be working on redemption. And if you want to make a sequel, go for it - you are the author, it's your story, do what must be done. Again, I loved reading this, especially through the tough, gritty bits. Can't wait for your next story.