Reviews for Star Wars Altered Universe: Episode II
DawnDayrider chapter 2 . 6/30
You say that Ryoo and Pooja were removed form the canon but were not. Their scene was deleted but was in the AotC novelization.
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/13
A very nice ending! Very romantic! I'm sure Obi-Wan will come to seek for Anakin's help in the RotS events of your next book due to something related to the future clone of Anakin.

If your sequel begins in 3-4 years (that's the time that passes between AotC and RotS I think) then the clone won't be too advanced yet. Between 9-12 years old. What if during the attack on Kamino that takes place during the comic books (I don't think it happens during Clone Wars), the Jedi or Republic clones discover the clones? Anyway Palpatine doesn't have enough genetic material to receive more than 2/3 Anakin clones. We know that Jango stayed on Kamino because they regularly needed more genetic material from the original. And with just one syringe of blood, they can't possibly do too much, I hope.
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 5/13
Well that went exceptionally well! I'm glad for the change in Windu because we know that in canon, Windu never liked Anakin and his resentment and dislike of Ani wasn't liked at all by the Jedi. I'm not saying AT ALL that this is what caused the turn to the dark side but it helped. If you have a Master on the council who you know doesn't like you, the faster your loyalty will dwindle
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/13
Arghhh that bastard Dooku and his underhand methods! He would've lost in a straight combat against Anakin! And I don't know what they plan on doing with Anakin's blood but it shouldn't be good... We know they probably can clone a Jedi. Example: Starkiller and the multiple clones of the Emperor
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 5/13
Now how will the confrontation with Dooku go?
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 5/13
Oh man I'm so glad you changed what they did when arriving at Geonosis! I was scared you would simply re-act canon but nope! What you cam up with is way more thought through and intelligent! I think it's mainly because anakin and padme are married and this brought peace to anakin!
TheWateringWizard chapter 6 . 5/12
Wow that was VERY intuitive from Padme. Excellent deduction work! Now you just need to remember to tell Anakin.

Next up: Geonosis. How will it go? Will Padme fall off the ship? Will he get his arm cut off by Dooku? And what was this sample thing that Palpatine talked about? Does Sidious want a clone of Anakin?
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 5/12
Well I'm glad Padme stopped Ani from slaughtering the Tuskens out of rage
Usernamesarebad chapter 11 . 3/21
Very good story. I never was much for Romance, but I enjoyed it.
I also really liked your writing style. It was more descriptive, neater then almost every other fan writer. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.
Pretty good stuff. I thought it was funny in a way how some things couldn't change in the universe from their decision made in love, but enough to keep the story truly interesting. I think in the case of Anakin Skywalker, his true potential wouldn't have been through destroying the sith, but rather by resisting him. To me, that was the will of the force. Great start so far and I intend to read episode III now!
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
This is a satisfying AU. You deftly used canon as a starting point and then explored the divergences that resulted from Anakin and Padme's changed decision about marriage. I found the motivations that changed their decisions convincing and the resulting alterations in the following events logical. I can tell you invested a lot of time in crafting this story, and I enjoyed it very much. You wrote this so long ago that this tiny criticism hardly mTters, but you do sometimes mix up the spelling of homophones. Fortunately, the intended meaning is still clear. As far as the good stuff, I particularly like the touch that instead of being a Jedi openly and secretly married in your AU Anakin is openly married and secretly a Jedi. It's a great reversal of canon. I look forward to reading the sequels.
RomanticLover1 chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
I've decided to re-read this story and the next (now that I have time) so I can read Episode III.5!
I have to say, this story is just as brilliant to read as it was when I first read it!
Everything about this story is great, from the plot to the writing!
I must ask though (cause I can't remember), where there only 11 (long) chapters originally in this story? I might be getting it confused with other stories on the amount of chapters... Either way, I think this story is of perfect length and I can't wait to re-read the next and then read the next!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
awesomely amesome
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Your writing is brilliant!
brokenfish chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
I remember this story from back when it was originally posted here. Can't wait to reread!