Reviews for Seven Minutes
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
XD i couldn't stop laughing when Dean just shoved his hand in there like nothing was really going on
TezuSezu chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
this ... is amazing ... is there any continuation here ? sh*t, i get addicted to all of your fics ...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/15/2015
So over the past few weeks i have read about a hundred different destiel and sabriel fanfics and they all had something in common, a shitty ending. Except for this one. I want to thank you so much for writing this fanfic and making it amazing and finishing it and ahhhhhh! I was clutching my heart the entire time and when the whole thing with luci happened... Thanks so much! You are an amazing author and im gonna go and read every other story you have written, if you have written other stories... Ahhh i love this fanfic!
lillipad76 chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
I love all of your work and that was PERFECTION!
JulesCapulet chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
i want pie now...Welcome to my FanFiction Hall of Fame! Astounding work!
cesax096 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I read the whole thing and I just gotta say I loved it! Great job on it!
Smile315619 chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
Ahhhhh! I just love your writing! Please keep writing... If not for me, for the good if the world. ;)
Twilight684 chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Dear lord, woman. I don't know how you do it, but every time I read one of your stories I can't stop smiling the whole time! Ugh! You evil genius! XD My face hurts now just so you know lol. Can't wait for what's next :3

Oh, and on a sidenote, is this fic actually finished or is there going to be more since it's not marked as completed?
PincheBermejo chapter 17 . 5/21/2014
Oh that was pretty fucking great. And its was super fluffy and corny but that made it great and a sequal would make it even better... haha.
MissMarie27 chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
Lizzy why did I have to see that you wrote another fic and finished it now?! ugh I loved this to death, I'm so sorry that I had to read it when it was over.
So freaking adorable and cute. 3
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
I really loved this story so much! It was well written, adorable, entertaining, and not to mention super hot! :) thanks!
HolleringHawk65 chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
This was such a fantastic story and it had a fantastic ending! Thank you! :)
HolleringHawk65 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Ah, Mary really is awesome!
I think it's really funny they had another house that they would go to...
And what Cas said to Luci! Perfection!
HolleringHawk65 chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Someone needs to kill Naomi. Painfully.
Like, doesn't she want her son to be happy? What a fucking bitch.
HolleringHawk65 chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Lol, that last bit seems absolutely Dean like! Great chapter :)