Reviews for Turntable
Godschildtweety chapter 23 . 1/7
Real good
jcampbell943 chapter 23 . 1/4
I really like how you've rewritten the season with role reversals but you've still allowed Logan to be vulnerable and V to be badass.
Laetitia chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Oh yes you finished! Congratulations to that and thanks for continuing writing when it was difficult!

I didn't at all expected this ending and these turn of events with Lianne and Lynn, well done! And the "I was hoping it'd be you..." reverse, what a surprise! It's great! Now I am all excited for the sequel! I hope we will see more of the continuation of this story!

dabblingpen chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Hope you decide on a Season Two
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
I do hope that there is a season 2.
JoeCool701 chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Oh no I can't believe you stopped it there. So not fair not fair at all!
alinasorokina chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Great story, love the LoVe dynamics here. Loved that you rewrite Veronica's dream and made it Logan's. Hope that it Veronica behind the door. Am i write that you are planning to write a sequel to this story?
FirebuggATL chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Can't wait for you to start season 2. Love this universe!
Kayte76 chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
ugh
labroussard chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Wow. Great new chapter. 3
cheshire15 chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Oh 't wait for the next season.
1PocketElf chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
I love this story! I think it's such a neat twist and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
RedJane12 chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
WOW! That's quite the reveal! So is Lianne the evil mastermind covering up Duncan's presumed actions (to help Jake)? Or is Aaron truly guilty and the boating alibi was a red herring? If not Aaron, not sure who's the killer... Perhaps Duncan but he doesn't remember as he was in one of his spells? I hope after the investigation ends things still work out between V and Logan at any rate!
labroussard chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Gripping! Keep it coming! :)
Kayte76 chapter 22 . 5/31/2016
Thank goodness, I thought this was lost.
twisting and turning how will it all end?