Reviews for Turntable
AnilCadz91 chapter 23 . 7/5
Ohh this is really good :D! A great AU of S1! I really loved how Logan and Veronica switched places and it's interesting that even with Lynn alive her relationship with Logan is soured now :S. I really thought for a moment that the murderer was going to be someone other than Aaron :O! But it looks lie it was him after all. I still have to wonder if it was really Duncan who attacked Veronica and put her in the locker. I mean, I was certain of it, but after Lilly appeared in Veronica's dreams I started to doubt a bit. I still it fits since he is the worst. I wonder who is at Logan's door though xD. I sure hope that Veronica isn't there just attacked by the PCHers D:! But it's been a really great and interesting fic :D! Awesome fic :)! Really good.
Godschildtweety chapter 23 . 1/7/2017
Real good
jcampbell943 chapter 23 . 1/4/2017
I really like how you've rewritten the season with role reversals but you've still allowed Logan to be vulnerable and V to be badass.
Laetitia chapter 23 . 12/14/2016
Oh yes you finished! Congratulations to that and thanks for continuing writing when it was difficult!

I didn't at all expected this ending and these turn of events with Lianne and Lynn, well done! And the "I was hoping it'd be you..." reverse, what a surprise! It's great! Now I am all excited for the sequel! I hope we will see more of the continuation of this story!

dabblingpen chapter 23 . 11/12/2016
Hope you decide on a Season Two
Guest chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
I do hope that there is a season 2.
JoeCool701 chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Oh no I can't believe you stopped it there. So not fair not fair at all!
alinasorokina chapter 23 . 11/4/2016
Great story, love the LoVe dynamics here. Loved that you rewrite Veronica's dream and made it Logan's. Hope that it Veronica behind the door. Am i write that you are planning to write a sequel to this story?
SOALOVEATL chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Can't wait for you to start season 2. Love this universe!
Kayte76 chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
ugh
labroussard chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Wow. Great new chapter. 3
cheshire15 chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
Oh 't wait for the next season.
1PocketElf chapter 22 . 6/15/2016
I love this story! I think it's such a neat twist and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
RedJane12 chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
WOW! That's quite the reveal! So is Lianne the evil mastermind covering up Duncan's presumed actions (to help Jake)? Or is Aaron truly guilty and the boating alibi was a red herring? If not Aaron, not sure who's the killer... Perhaps Duncan but he doesn't remember as he was in one of his spells? I hope after the investigation ends things still work out between V and Logan at any rate!
labroussard chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
Gripping! Keep it coming! :)