Reviews for The Kiss
MyFirstistheFourth chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh that was just lovely. :) I truly am a Hopeless SAP of a romantic and that just made my heart sigh. I haven't even been able to manage a normal one-shot but this one is Beautiful. :-D
Kitsune Spyk chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I just did my makeup and you're making me cry.. This was beautiful.
Cb112 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh wow that made me cry :( In a good way but still! Fantastic writing, your poetry isn't bad at all!
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Well, just squee really. (Your stories tend to leave me a bit speechless, which is a feat I assure you.) John swearing off tea out of grief shouldn't have made me smile, but it did.
Loved the imagery of the storm raging outside, with the frustrated ghost at its centre. Particularly as a storm would be wonderful about now. (there should be a law against heatwaves during school holidays...)
power0girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh goodness, this is divine! I love the idea of Sherlock trying to suss out how badly it all effected John before coming clean. That's the one thing that struck me as a bit off about TEH, yeah sure on his own for two years he would have returned to type. But you don't DON'T return to the people you died for without some back checking.

Way to evoke images of the Artic Vortex! I was almost cold ;)

Ta
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I would join that club :)
Erenem chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful, as always. )
SamuelE8688 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Thank you, for your "relief-writing", because im angsty of the end from S3.
anyrei1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I want to join the club! *Starts to wear a donkey ear hat, but then is reminded of Merlin and that the last episode of Sherlock is on today and starts to cry* and back to your fanfiction! Nobody ever has written a fanfic for me and I couldn't be happier about it! When I first saw the parts in my inbox, I was sure I'm just dreaming this ( but that is understandable at around 3 or 4 am. ) so thank you 221b times for writing this and reducing my anxiety so that I finally could sleep. Thamk you so much! Hug! THis story is so sweet I could start crying again. But whatever! * goes and read again*
sveltewise chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You are killing me, slowly, with every piece you write. This is my new favorite oneshot. It was beautiful, almost lyrical. So angsty but in such a perfect way, and instead of just breaking me, you broke me and then filled all of my cracks with molten gold to make me whole again.
writerfan2013 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Very nice. Liked the unusual American setting, far better than some poorly imagined London. Your location formed part of the story and lent you metaphors for their emotional journey. Nicely done. -Sef