Reviews for My Love Won't Fade Away
NoMeLlamoAlfred chapter 4 . 5/26
-cries- is sad!
AllDaAngst chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
I do not see why this story doesn't have more followers! It's amazing! Please, please, update soon!
America chapter 7 . 2/14/2015
The feels! Cannot wait for more! Update soon!
otakuphiar chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
I know what Arthur did was wrong, but I can't help but think that Matthew is being a bit too harsh on him. If I was in Matthew's situation, I would think about how Arthur had felt all this time. Matthew-me would probably be a bit annoyed by how much Alfred babies him and maybe look to get professional help, or even Francis! Because if I was Matthew, I wouldn't want to hold Alfred back, which is essentially what he was doing. I know it was wrong of Arthur to say those things and then ignore his phone calls, but I think it was very rude for Matthew to call him an "inconsiderate shit" when Arthur was spending time with his family. I don't know, I just seemed angrier with Matthew than I did with Arthur. Perhaps Arthur should move back to England, after telling Alfred how he has felt all this time of course. Alfred doesn't seem to prioritise anything over Matthew, not even his own life. This is why I think Matthew is being quite selfish, not Arthur. Matthew needs to start thinking about how Arthur has felt all this time and realise that what he has been doing with Alfred is wrong when he can go get professional help, he doesn't NEED Alfred, he has the capability to go and get help from someone else. Sure, Arthur said wrong things like "it was all your fault" but surely someone like Matthew can realise that was simply in the heat of the moment and the poor guy was drunk out of his mind. Arthur is hurting too Matthew, you MUST realise this. Sorry, that's my little rant over. I hope you can put this in your story, Matthew thinking over things in this way, because if not Alfred will never get away from Matthew, because I'm sure that even now, Matthew will baby Alfred or Alfred will still try to baby Matthew (if he hasn't lost some memory, which I really hope he hasn't, because amnesia stories tend to be tedious). I think you are a fantastic writer, sorry for such a long review. Keep it up.
CrossingTheBoundary chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Omfg, this was great. I cried so hard!
hexa chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
I literally can't blame Arthur because Ill be like that if im in his position, jealousy is hard but if love and lots of years this has been happening-
hexa chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Angst every end of chapter oAo, oh wow I didn't think this was base the accident on real story im sorry that had happened
hexa chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Babies don't fight! Poor Artie
hexa chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Im loving this already AMG how could I just found out about this
Amelia F chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
I'm glad Arthur got to spend some time reflecting with his family.I do wonder though, with the ongoing tension going on between Arthur and Matthew and considering Matthew's emotional scars (he is pretty dependent on Alfred) whether it would be worth Arthur returning to England with his family.

I know the bond between twins is unique, but Matthew needs a lot of reassurance and support, I can see why Arthur would feel jealous. Alfred and Arthur would never be able to have a relationship without that tension between Arthur and Matthew. I doubt it could be resolved simply either. Hence why (despite being a huge UsUk shipper and loving these two in your fic) I think maybe Arthur should just be honest with Alfred and then look to rebuild elsewhere.

P.s. I love this fic and I do want a happy UsUk ending, but I can't help but feel realistically the Mattie-Artie situation would prevent that.
RoguefanAM chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Ah cool story. Hope to see you continue this, laters!
CrossingTheBoundary chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
So painful. *clutches heart in sadness.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Awwh, whilst I agree Arties jealousy isn't doing him any favours, twins do have a unique bond. I can imagine with Alfred's hero complex, Artie sometimes feels that he's not as valued in Alfred's eyes. Artie doesn't want to be dependent, he wants to be strong for Alfred and be Alfred's hero :)
deleted123456 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Ah, man, this is the worst kind of thing (especially since it's based on a true story!) ...
When Alfred awakes from the coma I bet he will have no idea what is going on ... ahh ... sounds very emotional ...
aph.wank chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
This fic crawled into my soul like the little bitch it is and tore me from the inside out an now I'm dead. Been crying for hours! Thanks ((I love it))