Reviews for His Companion Was The Grave
PonderingLady chapter 15 . 1/29
So many feels. This is an amazing story and it took me over an hour to just comprehend how brilliant this story truly is. I literally just sat and stared at my ceiling for an hour after finishing this i was so blown away. You have done a fantastic job Sin Maxwell and Co.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Wow! This story was awesome! Everything was done so well! I can't even think of other things to say! Well except the part that Lucifer really had it coming!
slashnyaoi chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
you may want to mark this story as complete
god of all chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 15 . 4/24/2015
All this 'the Library' is making me think of Doctor Who. (I re-watched Silence In The Library)
Twitch101 chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
Great story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This is wrong. Harry was not unfaithful - he was RAPED! he was drugged and attacked. would you call him unfaithful if Lucifer had beaten him on the outside rather than inside? Why are you blaming the victim? Please reconsider this, it just perpetuates the myth that the person who was raped is in the wrong some how. Lisa
jupimako chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
Is there going to be more? I hope so.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
interesting story
Atheris Squamigera chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love this Harry!
kat1316 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
Kinda wondered what is happening in the wizarding world
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
shit if death blew up a planet after a fight with harry imagine what he will do with harry being taken from him
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
oh jeez only harry would think about hooking up people at this time
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
im glad harry is treating cas like a normal person. 'how did one turn down the devil' lol only harry would have this as a problem
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
haha I love this harry 'end of the world? sounds like a party'