Reviews for Pieces
TritonA7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Wow. It was actually pretty good. I wasn't expecting this and I really loved it ;)
I love the way you pictured Castiel, and I'm also a big sucker of Sam/Cas bonding. I love Dean's character in the show but sadly I feel like we don't often see Sam bonding with other characters, (except a few moments).
Anyway, this fic is awesome and thanks for writing it ;)

Btw, sorry for my english, I'm French and probably not so good in writing in English, so I apologize for my mistakes ;)
Kas3y chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oh I didn't enjoy it... I very much loved it :D great job.
SPN Girl 14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Love it! More Sam and Cas please! Stories like this are SOOOO rare!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Great story. Though I think Castiel only tolerates Sam because of Dean, this story is a great "i wish".
Thanks for sharing it.
TG
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I completely loved this story. I love Sam and Castiel bonding even though there isn’t a ton in the show so I’m glad you did this with their bond in here. I loved how Castiel was looking at the picture and trying to put the whole picture together. And I loved how he didn’t give up on Sam and made sure that he told Sam that he deserved being saved. Knowing what Sam felt during these whole trials is very sad and I think you did a great job at portraying it. I also loved how you had them working on puzzles and Castiel seeing the connection. Great story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Loved this piece and how Castiel finally got Sam to understand that he is truly worth saving! I have never really been all that fond of Cas, but you actually made me really like the character with this story.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I absolutely adored this. I love that Cas helped sam. I never see enough of them. This was beautiful and I loved it. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
ahhhhhh that was perfect
zekeschance chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Sam hasn't felt "clean" or worthy since Jess. Sam is the reason for hope for everyone else. Liked the puzzle analogy. I could so see Sam doing a lot of puzzles. Really enjoyed the way you wrote this and Cas' thoughts about Sam. They're so true. Sam is so quick to forgive everyone and people forget to return the favor to him. A really nice, touching story. Thanks!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Love this.
judyann chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love it and I always love stories about Sam and Castiel friendship!
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Can I say that this is beautiful? Because that's the first word that came to mind. I truly loved it. I think Castiel's approach really resonated with Sam, and I do wish something like this would happen in the show. I think they could be close, because right now I feel like Sam has no one. I mean of course he has Dean. But apart from the odd chick flick moment, Dean mostly yells him into submission as his way of showing his love which isn't always what Sam needs. And he doesn't have friends of his own like Dean. Castiel and Charlie are more Dean's than Sam's. Even Bobby was, or so it seemed to me.
GAH! I'm babbling. That's how much I loved this! Really truly. xo
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love how you use putting puzzles together as a metaphor for the entire piece. Very nice.
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This story was very good. I hope you're feeling better soon. Thank you.
leshagen chapter 1 . 1/12/2014