Reviews for the Hero & the Potions Master
Hortensia chapter 10 . 7/10
Good looking story, looking forward to reading more!
Booker10 chapter 17 . 7/5
I really hope you feel better soon! Good luck!:)
I am very sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better. On a different note I am enjoying your story. It is a it different then others I have read. Thank you for writing. :)
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 17 . 6/6
Yet another lovely story I am now addicted to! You write to beautifully! Thank you!
The Waunderer chapter 17 . 5/6
First of all I wish you good luck in dealing with your depression and I hope you get better. And second I just wanted to say that this is an excellent story and I can't wait for the next installment.
Love Faith Embers chapter 17 . 5/5
Good story so far! I think Steve/Hermione is a great second pairing!
Foxtantine chapter 17 . 4/28
I haven't really known anxiety and depression intimately but I can imagine the difficulties you must experience every waking moment. I can only hope that you get better and to update once you've collected yourself. I don't want to pressure you into updating so I want you to know that it doesn't matter how long it takes before you update, what matters is your health, whether emotional or otherwise, improves. I'm sorry if you have to experience it, dear, and really, this isn't pity. This is just me sympathizing with you coz I've seen my sister with it and even though its not too extreme on her, she's still always quite sullen on a nearly daily basis... On a lighter note, the grammar of your story is rather fetching and there are no glaring mistakes that I saw (and if I didn't, sorry). Overall, its a great story and I hope to read more of it in the future. Good job, good luck, and may your muse always be with you!

-Foxtantine
ravencarr chapter 17 . 4/26
Dear ,

All is well. All is well :)
Stay strong. Stay positive.
This xover is incredibly beautiful..and well crafted ;)

Virtual chocolates and hugs from me!
,raven
voraciousfanficappetite chapter 17 . 4/23
Hello luv. First, I really am enjoying this story. One of my fave xover categories, and you have found a way to make it unique. It's well written, with great chapter lengths.

On a personal note, I suffer with severe anxiety, slight ocd, and am border line bipolar. So I understand how helpless depression can make you feel. ...which causes anxiety, ... which can feed the depression. Its like being caUght in a massive whirlpool, constantly circling and trying to drag you under water. One of the things I have found that helps,is having mini oasis. Mine are my bAthroom aNd patio. Find a place with no tech that you can relX, and just feel yourself breathe. Long walks help So does people wAtching...especIally if I sit at a park and watch kids play, or going to public librRary that has a story time ... watching kindergartners fall in love with books always mkes me smile.

I am so sorry that you are having problems. I wish I could bake you some cookies or fudge , hug you and tell you that you aren't alone.

Much love from Austin tx..

Tanya
valgal121 chapter 17 . 4/3
I hope you feel better soon! :) I really love this piece you are working on I can't wait for more! Hope a new chapter is up soon so I can find out what happens on that date lol but its okay if it takes really long
sohsunmoon chapter 17 . 4/3
Totally understand. Good luck.
Arfa chapter 17 . 3/31
Happy thought, happy thoughts, or smth that make you smile. Get better and we will wait till you are better to post again :)
dryary2a chapter 17 . 3/29
I includes, takes care of you and good continuation. I adore your story and looks forward to the continuation.
Kisses D.
Yuitsu chapter 17 . 3/19
Hi !
Just a word about your story, its very nice and I really like the sort of love/hate relationship between Harry, Tony and Loki.
Besides, I just want to say to take care of yourself, and it will need it the time it needs, but I'm sure you will get better. :) I know what depression is like, it's a long road, but I'm sure you can make it !
And follow the wise advice Remus Lupin gave us all : eat chocolate. :)
Niji-neko chapter 6 . 3/15
Whaaat? .-. this story started sooo good, but this chapter does not appear to be written by the same person, or at least the occ characteristation - betrayed, emotional overload etc, just a bit of concrit.
Cheers