Reviews for the Hero & the Potions Master
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 11 . 4/22
Wow I think I'm addicted its so good so please update soon :)
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 6 . 4/17
Its like watching bad acting. the plot and story set up are so good, but the chareters are turning me away.
RaeRae9 chapter 11 . 4/13
I have just read the whole story and felt devastated when I realized I got to the last chapter. Please update soon. I cant wait for Loki and Harry to meet (like, will he teach him more magic?) and for Draco to come into the picture and for Hermione to find someone else. I really enjoyed the story.
Take care
RiceballNinja chapter 11 . 4/12
I like this chapter. It's so simple yet so full. :)
MayaStormborn chapter 11 . 4/11
When this first started, I was a little hesitant. The prologue was a little choppy, some of it wasn't very clear, I honestly nearly didn't read any more, but I am SO glad I did! This is brilliant and I love it, and I can't wait to read more.
xRoosiee chapter 11 . 4/8
I hope you'll update this again. I really like it. Not to dramatic but still exciting. I like the little twist with Hermoine and Draco.
jgood27 chapter 11 . 4/8
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Nicci-Sama chapter 11 . 4/6
So this might sound flamy, but please take it as constructive criticism. At the beginning of this chapter, Harry has been in New York for only a few days (a week, if you push it). In that time, he's apparently missed Hugo's birthday, Hermione discovering an affair and getting a divorce. Then there's the comment about it being Ginny's girlfriend Ron was having the affair with. What kind of girlfriend are we talking about? You weren't very clear on that. What is Draco's issue with Harry being gone? He doesn't really seem that invested in Harry's life except as a nosy, pushy friend.
Then there's the scene where Harry and Tony get to know each other. In all honesty, if they sat down and attempted to tell each other their life stories, they'd be talking for a long, long time... especially Harry. Normally people don't just info dump on each other. It's not only a matter of trust, but of confidence and ability. It's hard to talk about certain things with close friends. These two have known each other a week... It's just a bit improbable.
I can kind of see Ron as the guy who's never happy with what he's got. The short bits where we are given the rest of the Avengers opinion of the situation was a bit off putting. That's something I prefer to see in their actions rather than just given to me in summation.
I still rather like the story and want to see where it goes.
Keep up the hard work. Hope to see more soon.
Nicci-sama
Nicci-Sama chapter 10 . 4/6
I just want to mention Tony's assumption that Charlie works with reptiles based on his use of the word "hatchling" is a bit silly. It'd be more likely that he'd assume Charlie worked with birds or even that it was some sort of private joke. After all, as far as I know, all birds hatch from eggs, but there are many different types of reptiles/lizards/snakes that are live-birthed like mammals. If Harry's explained about the owl mailing system, Tony might even have guessed that route.
Other than that, I like the story so far. Keep up the hard work.
Nicci-sama
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 11 . 4/6
Ooh, please do update soon! :)
After that latest chapter, I'm definitely hoping for a Cap/Hermione and Loki/Draco now! :D
I really enjoyed this. I actually just started reading HP/Avengers crossover fics today… by accident, too! I'm enjoying them so far. I definitely look forward to reading more of this story of yours. It's absolutely delightful so far! ;)
Great start! Really concise but explains everything I need to know for now. Also a bit funny. Can't wait to read more!
SexyApplecores chapter 11 . 4/5
I really like the progression of Harry and Tony's relationship, the plot is going in an interesting direction. Can't wait for more!
Flounder En Flucter chapter 1 . 4/4
I really love reading stories written by people who know nothing about the characters that they are writing. Not only do they bear no resemblance to the source material but they are essentially aren't the original character what so ever, they never even have their rich back stories. It's like watching someone come to your house and piss all over your rug but being unable to stop them. Writers like you make me lose faith in people's creative ability.
JasonDragon64 chapter 11 . 4/4
This was lovely. Do continue, I'm quite eager to see whether Hermione or Draco end up with Steve.
GarionRiva chapter 11 . 4/4
Will we know more about Harry and Charlie's past relationship, I would have assume that they separated in good terms and not leave Harry heartbroken. Does Draco and Harry have a past? I wonder if this will be like Harry/Tony only or like Harry/multi. I wouldn't mind at all since its HOT lol.
This is amazing, I'm looking forward for more. I hate the infidelities since I hate that concept so much. Hopefully that would not happen with Harry's relationship.