Reviews for the Hero & the Potions Master
I just wanted to let you know the story is amazing and i completely understand where you're coming from just do don't give up!
thehpfan123 chapter 17 . 6/3
Amazing fic! Please update soon.
Quebie331 chapter 17 . 6/2
Where is Teddy? Great story by the way. Are the same people in cannon dead? Plz update soon. Thx. PS I hope u get better dont let it beat u.
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 3/29
I must say first and foremost that this is an extremely wonderful wonderful story. I really do hope that both your depression and anxiety are doing better then when you posted this. I do have to wonder about how Harry got Snape's potion journal, I also have to wonder if someone like Bruce or Tony can help Harry with the confusion that he is having about that book that he is pondering. Here is a cyber hug for you if you need one. 3
jayley chapter 2 . 3/20
lol, he wants his name in the history books to say something besides defeating a dark lord and heading a war. because that's just so blase
jessthereader13 chapter 17 . 1/22
No prob, Genius-ness takes time. :)
JimXian chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
Just wanted to let you know what an awesome job you have done with this story, I really liked it. As for your personal problems, I hope you get better soon, It's just a matter to fight it day by day. I've found that the best way to fight depression is by socializing, going out with friends or by reconecting with your family, try having a good long warm hug, it can really help whe you feel so down
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
This is an amazing story and while I do hope that you update in the future I can understand about just how hard it is. I feel the same way most days and it can feel even worse if you do force yourself out of bed, I do hope it gets better for you soon.
Belyria chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
I love this story and if it takes a while to get an update so be it. Looking forward to the update.

Also I have a friend who only has depression but a few others things so I have a small understanding what you go through.

I can only tell you to make the best of it and put yourself first. Hope your feeling better soon!
Hortensia chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Good looking story, looking forward to reading more!
Booker10 chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
I really hope you feel better soon! Good luck!:)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
I am very sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better. On a different note I am enjoying your story. It is a it different then others I have read. Thank you for writing. :)
Kaiba13Dragon chapter 17 . 6/6/2015
Yet another lovely story I am now addicted to! You write to beautifully! Thank you!
The Waunderer chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
First of all I wish you good luck in dealing with your depression and I hope you get better. And second I just wanted to say that this is an excellent story and I can't wait for the next installment.
Love Faith Embers chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Good story so far! I think Steve/Hermione is a great second pairing!