Reviews for Chance for Redemption
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Excellent! I love this! You did a fantastic job
I’m very much on board for that sequel to see Prowl and Banacheck’s interaction but even without one I’m jutr happy you wrote this
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
In addition I think that it would be hilarious to see how the humans react to meeting and getting to know some of the more interesting/corky individuals such as Bluestreak, Wheeljack, Redalert, Prowl, Jazz, Ratchet, etc.
(Yes I know they have already ‘met’ Ratchet and Jazz but they don’t have any idea/seen any of their more interesting corks such as Ratchets habit of throwing things)
XD
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
I like that idea. Maybe you could do a sequel after you finish Turning Points on what happened after the end of the story and their arrival on earth briefly before focusing the story on their interactions with earth (on that note can you please have them use one of the Allspark shards to revive Jazz)
DreamChaser99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2018
Wow! This was ... amazing! If you add on, I would definitely read it as soon as I could. you are an Amazing writer with a knack ... no, gift for bring your stories to life!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 9/23/2018
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT! HOLY CROW, I AM IN AWE!

I have TEARS in my eyes! TEARS for the sparklings Sector Seven murdered and for the Autobots' reactions to THAT. And oh my goodness, you incorporated Turning Points into this! I'm so happy!

It would be amazing to see Prowl and Banachek interact! I would definitely read that, should you ever post an additional chapter.

For now, this has a spot in my Favourites!

Thank you so much for writing!
Cyber-Kanochi chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Can you continue and maybe have them figure out one way or another how to bring back Jazz while you’re at it. I think it would be hilarious to see Prowl procede to rip Jazz a new one about idiotic and suicidal stunts that should have not ever even crossed his processor as an option in the first place
XD
Scififan33 chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Poor Banachek. I don't believe he knew everything they did, no director could be expected to. Sector 7 really shows how arrogant humanity is when it comes to other life. Glad he's willing to work with them. Sad there won't be more
Rangerfan58 chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
well i wouldn't be opposed, even after so long a time between this story and the next chapter, or you could do a two-shot where the first part involves Prowl coming to Earth and the second part involves Prowl and Banachek interacting, maybe do the second part in flashback form where Prowl remembers his time with Banachek as a partner or something of that sort I don't know, it would be your story either way I just have a thought is all
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
WHERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN ALL MY LIFE? AHHHHHH! I love it. So, so much. Really, I can't say it enough. I love it! Right now, I've this little tight spot in my chest, my hands are all shaky, and I've got tears in my eyes. Gah! I'm gonna cry. See that? You're gonna make me cry.

Truth be told, I always kinda disliked/hated Banacheck. But this story...man, this story might just change the way I see him forever. I don't think I'll ever be able to just see a bad guy. Nope. You've made him empathetic to me.

Please, please add more to this. I need to see Banacheck redeeming himself to the Autobots. I need to see Prowl interact with the man. I need to see the Autobots protect Banacheck against his own kind (maybe some soldiers beat him up, he thinks it due, and Prime is SO not allowing this to happen again). PLEASE! I need this. Desperately.
IvoryCrawler chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
While I definitely wouldn't say no to a quick sequal with Prowl, this does really well as a stand alone. I really do love your writing! It's well done and really packs a punch to the feels. Can't wait for Turning Point to continue!
Isame Kuroda chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Thank you very much for writing this! (bowed head)

I would like to see Prowl and Banacheck interact.
Turning Point was my... well, turning point in genuinely loving Prowl as a character, and this one-shot did the same to me for Banacheck. :)
Now, I wondered if you could make me love Simmons even more. ROTF already did that (the only redemption in a seriously messed up scrip), nevertheless...

KEEP UP THE MARVELOUS WORK!
AND PLEASE WRITE MORE!
NCISWarriorCats chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Add!
NCISWarriorCats chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
DO IT!
RainGoddess2040 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was superb. I always wondered what happened to that guy. He actually seemed like you've described him here.
Rusyne98 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Prowl and Banachek. That sounds like it would be hard to write. But it would be funny to read about the meeting of two beings the Prime draws parallels between. You know, since everybody was comparing Prowl and Prime in Turning Points. I really enjoyed this chapter, and I look forward to any future works of yours. :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »