Reviews for Betrayal Strikes When You Least Expect It
HarukaTsukinoTenoh chapter 11 . 12/5/2018
Beca and Cassidy should get together, I think Beca loves Cassidy, she just doesn't know it
AuthorandReader chapter 11 . 8/11/2018
So...is this the ending, or are u still writing? It's a great story, I'm just kind of confused. Thanks!
AuthorandReader chapter 2 . 8/11/2018
Please tell me they don't divorce...I think that would kill me.
SharonE chapter 5 . 6/18/2018
Nice, but I have cried about it. It is a good story. But I think the only thing is that the Belo g together.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/9/2018
You write so well. One of the best ones I've read.
JC chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
I hope you do finish this off! It will be a shame to leave it open ended! It's a great story!
aryalyn chapter 9 . 7/22/2016
O and come back and finish this lol. I get you're probably in college by now but just a few chapters to at least close this up.
aryalyn chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Why is Rose the only one without someone? It feels like she is a third wheel or an afterthought. Mmmm...I much prefer Beca and Cassidy together. From the other story and this one, it always feels like Chloe takes advantage of Beca. How many times can you screw up your relationship? It wasn't a one time thing. It was months of it. Numerous times and it's likely she had sex with Beca before or after Aubrey. That's so beyond messed up. Though I thin you should have had Cassidy having a kid or something because it makes it seem like she has been holding on for what? Give or take 25 years?
xNarcotic chapter 11 . 2/3/2016
Finished all 11 chapters in a day and I gotta say, Beca deserves happiness and it isn't with Chloe. The way Chloe has been acting , (bringing Aubrey, forgetting Molly etc) , she's selfish and doesn't deserve Beca. Some mistakes cannot be forgotten and honestly, I don't think they can go back to the way they once were, even though I'm a 100% Bechloe fan. Was really happy when Danni appeared , can't wait to see how the rest of the story progresses! But I honestly don't think bechloe end game is gonna work out fine.
aryalyn chapter 11 . 1/19/2016
I totally agree with the non Bechloe ending. I mean, it wasn't just one time. It was an affair for 6 months with a close and personal friend. A mistake is doing something once. Madness is doing the same thing over and over again. I really abhor cheaters. Especially ones with children. Too much damage comes from that. Besides, Chloe knew how Beca's parents split up and why. Any and any trust is gone. How cold Beca ever really be able to forgive and trust Chloe again. She will always have it in the back of her mind about what Chloe is doing. It'll never bee the same or even close to it again.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
Argh! I really hope beca gets with her best friend and not Chloe!
DeJee chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
wow thats harsh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I hate you so much right now, but now that I've read the first chapter I have to keep reading because I want things to be right and the only way I will know that is if I keep reading
lsutigers chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
please continue please
Rubiksmaniac chapter 14 . 10/28/2014
Continue soon please! I can't wait to see where this goes!