Reviews for Enough
Queen of the Wallflowers chapter 52 . 8/25
Wow. This is beautiful . I absolutely love this. This is a work of art and I love how in the end all is resolved . I can actually see this happening and it's amazing. I have been writing on here for years and I can't believe it took me this long to stumble on you. Thank you for making me cry and smile and laugh and blush like crazy
Alexis chapter 28 . 6/28
whoah
FiddleGirl21 chapter 1 . 6/13
This is my second time reading this fanfiction, and I swear, you've nearly turned me from a Phinebella fan to a Ferbella one! And I didn't think that was possible... This fic is really well done!
Oriana Star chapter 52 . 4/17
Beautiful story! I love this couple very much! , please continue writing more stories like this.
benjie164 chapter 1 . 3/22
Oh gosh where to start with this fic? First and foremost to anyone who is on the fence about reading this (even if I am pretty late to the party) then do it. You will not regret it one bit.

Characterisation was fantastic. Managing to stay true to the characters even with an age gap is a challenge but never did I think anyone was unjustifiably out of character, although I definitely was surprised to see some of those moments haha.

Level of detail was just perfection. Never did I feel like it was getting bogged down in trivial matters and never did I feel like anything major was just glossed over. There's just enough detail there to form a perfect image in my mind yet get the point across in good time.

As for the story I adored it personally. Angst, drama, love, passion. I was hooked from the start and demolished my way through this far quicker than I thought I would, even to the point where I was reading on the sly at work. I feel like sometimes there is a stigma to males reading romance but honestly I wanted to cry in despair at some times and cry with joy at others. I was all over the place. Heartstrings definitely tugged.

Overall I have to say this is a wonderful piece by an amazing writer and I can't really say much more I've rambled enough haha.
einahpetsyarcip chapter 52 . 3/20
Ok I just have to say that I've been re-reading this yesterday and today and it's still ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I love your writing style and this story so. much. 33
ameedreamer chapter 52 . 1/7
Hey! Just wanted to tell you how much I loved this fic! It was the first P&F fic I've ever read and, oh the angst! All the Ferbela moments were so hot, I really liked how you developed their relationship and I loved your portrayal of the characters, especially Candance.
Definitetly going to check your other works now!
Lots of love,
maripaz6 chapter 52 . 12/19/2016
Beautiful work. Honestly, it is. I read all 182k words in one day, and I loved it all! (I also completely drained my phone, but it was all for a good cause). You captured all the characters' thoughts and emotions exquisitely, making this a powerful story of love and friendship. It was sooo adorable, especially the Ferbella. You won another convert to the cause, just saying XD. I loved how Ferb didn't talk to anyone but Isabella, and how Candace and Mom were so all-knowing. It was funny ;) Your characterisation was marvellous, and everyone fit with your story. Again, it was a glorious read and Ferbella... *squeal* So cute! Phineas' obliviousness worked perfectly, and only ratcheted up the Ferbella/Phinabella tension.

Anyways, love love love love your story. Amazing Phineas and Ferb piece. It totally deserves having the second or third most amount of favs in the fandom. Now, I'm just going to pop off and read your other stories...
4everfictional chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Dude. Have you seen canon? She's made perfect hearts before. In multiple episodes. Why are you portraying her as weaker and less competent than she is in canon?
teju8 chapter 52 . 12/4/2016
wow... that was real good. thanks!
GUEST-CHAN 3000 chapter 15 . 11/13/2016
I like the number, okay?
This is sooo amazing!
AND WHY PHINEAS WHY
EllaMcHanney chapter 52 . 11/12/2016
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

You ended it perfectly.
You started it perfectly.
THE WHOLE THING WAS PERFECT.
This story has been such an inspiration. I've always had these ideas that I wanted to write about, but I could never really word them the way I wanted to. Your writing style is so perfect. So sophisticated, so relatable, so enthralling. I know I'm just a rambling teenager on a fanfiction website sitting in pajamas in a messy bun, but this story is actually really important to me. I loved it.
Thank you so much for sharing your incredible ideas and skills with the world.
Love, Ellie
EllaMcHanney chapter 51 . 11/12/2016
aw.
this
this is beautiful.
I can't wait for the epilogue.
EllaMcHanney chapter 50 . 11/12/2016
OH MAN
THIS IS SO SWEET
THERE
ARE ONLY
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT
!
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE ONCE I'M FINISHED READING THIS?!
(ok, maybe that was a tad dramatic. Oh well. I'm a future theater major. It's what we do:)
EllaMcHanney chapter 49 . 11/12/2016