Reviews for Enough
animemangaobsessed chapter 30 . 2/19
... yeah well... too late Phin
animemangaobsessed chapter 25 . 2/19
nooo Phin stay away!
animemangaobsessed chapter 24 . 2/19
stay with Ferb!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 2/18
Alyson is really fucking rude...
K.Riley chapter 52 . 1/28
I know you said you would love chapter-ly updates but I've been reading this since yesterday and I absolutely love this even though I am just finally getting ready for bed. (Thank God it's Sunday!) I really feel as you expressed everyone as naturally as they could be for being seventeen years old and older and that's awesome! Never once did I feel like any of the main characters were OOC. I also really loved seeing inside Ferb's head. That was such a treat. Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/12/2017
If they don't make out in the closet in suing
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
Omg I screamed. This fic is killing me it's so good.
beanbeanrichard chapter 30 . 11/15/2017
hello again! unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to work the PM's on this app, and I can't use the website right now, but I really wanted to thank you for your responses to my reviews! so I picked one of my favorite chapters of this story to talk to you.
I never ever thought you'd answer me the first time (you've been an author I've looked up to for years), but you did! and the nice things you said about my reviews meant the world to me! I've been away from home for a while, and just hearing someone (and that someone being kind of a hero to me) tell me that I helped inspire you to write was so so encouraging!
I love what you write. you do everything with emotion, and I'm hoping you will always have that awesome ability to see what could be and write it for everyone to read.
the first time I read this chapter, I had to exit the app, make myself calm down, and start again, because I was so excited! this chapter probably hit me the hardest, because it was so so emotional. it will stick with me for a long time, I'm sure.
I'm sorry for not answering sooner, I just can't figure out how! if you have any ideas (about PM's) I'd love to hear them, and I'd love to talk to you more if you'd like. I'm going to try and Google it tomorrow.
anyway, please never stop writing. I really hope you're feeling better today (remember to hydrate! I have to remind my friend all the timeokay, bye! I'm keeping your health in my thoughts.

beanbeanrichard chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I really liked this chapter (ch 34)! everything seems so much more calm in Candace's mind, especially compared to Ferb and Izzy right now, so I feel soothed. I also really liked the talk between Ferb and Candace, because now he has someone to talk to! yes to family bonding! oh my god! oh my god!
I hope Phineas actually got it! ahhhhh!
this is so Heckin exciting! I'm excited! ahh!
I love this story my dude. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh my gosh!
next chapter now! scream! yes! ferbella at last!
I'm so relieved. I feel like I can sleep again now (jk!)
That's probably the best plot twist of all time right there. wowie.
epilogue! yay! it's over... wow, I'm both happy and so sad. obviously I loved the whole story a lot, but heck. it's over. now what?
guess I'll have to go read more ferbella!
good job! my heart hurts but in a good way
beanbeanrichard chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
hi! I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story (especially as the first time you hadn't finished yet). I'm so caught up, I almost forgot to review! so here I am!
I love Ferb so much, so I love reading stories where he's pushed to the front of the group. in addition, I totally ship ferbella, so I'm super hopeful is will end the way I want it to. please?I'm planning to read more of your works, just... I can't stop reading this one! hopefully I'll be done by tonight, so tomorrow I can calm down a bit.
I love your work! I hope many more people review as well!
hamilfan chapter 52 . 10/15/2017
Oh. My. Goodness.
This was perhaps the best Ferbella fanfic I have ever read, or Phineas and Ferb fanfic all together! The story was well written and devised, always making me want more, and the development of the characters was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for giving us this piece of art! 3
Mariana bermudez chapter 5 . 9/25/2017
omg !
literal I am more excited by the talk than by the fact since I was in the kiss was (O) wtf!? I was really, uty funny I felt it was ginger I got to such a thrill that I jumped on my bed saying omg omg omg omg I love it and it's amazing and that I just go on the fifth capitulome charm
Queen of the Wallflowers chapter 52 . 8/25/2017
Wow. This is beautiful . I absolutely love this. This is a work of art and I love how in the end all is resolved . I can actually see this happening and it's amazing. I have been writing on here for years and I can't believe it took me this long to stumble on you. Thank you for making me cry and smile and laugh and blush like crazy
Alexis chapter 28 . 6/28/2017
FiddleGirl21 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
This is my second time reading this fanfiction, and I swear, you've nearly turned me from a Phinebella fan to a Ferbella one! And I didn't think that was possible... This fic is really well done!