Reviews for Enough
AmigoBwendolyn chapter 3 . 5/30
i friggin' love this story!
Jess Thyella chapter 31 . 5/28
Not gonna lie, this is just... so frustrating to read because, I am fine with either ship, but the idea of being conflicted between two guys. That is frustrating. So yeah.
You know I read the whole fan fiction lots of times and I really love it. It’s very well written and really cute but if Isabella had just gone up to Phineas and asked him out herself, none of this would be an issue. It was kinda wimpy of her to keep coming and dumping her problems on Ferb just because she didn’t have the guts to tell Phineas she likes him. Obviously he’d start liking her. What teenage boy wouldn’t start liking a beautiful girl who he has to constantly console and reassure. Didn’t like Isabella as a person. Great story though!
WENN9366 chapter 52 . 4/18
So...this fanfiction. Was exhilarating, sexy, angsty, and just all around AMAZING. I came across it on a whim. I don't watch a ton of tv or movies, so I have a fairly narrow field of fandom for which I can read fanfiction, so I've pretty much exhausted all the quality fics for the "major" fandoms I follow. I'm also super picky to the point of obsessive about grammar and flow in a story. If it sucks in the first 5 sentences, it's a waste of my time no matter how interesting the premise (and I have to be picky because I can't put something good down once I start it, so it really eats into my routine).

That said, this fanfic not only captured my attention, but drew me into a fandom that I was only checking into out of boredom. (I love P&F, don't get me wrong. I used to sit and watch it with my kids and love it as much or more than them, lol.) Not only that, but a pairing I'd never even considered (you probably get that a lot). You made it work. Your imagery and dialogue were superb. Your ability to get into the heads of all the teenagers was perfection. And the characterizations were SPOT ON. Seriously, I usually make a point of leaving thorough reviews whenever I read a story that is top notch, but the characterizations are something that even the best fanfic writers can have problems with. I could HEAR them all in my head, exactly the way they are in the show. AMAZING!

Another point I love is that you kept the story rated T (or T). I never had to squint and skip over M-rated love scenes, but the soul-gripping passion and want was all there in spades. I know a lot of people love X-rated scenes, but I think it's infinitely more riveting if we are left to our own imaginations. I know this is more of a teenage story, but honestly even adult-aged stories that give a step by step, play by play like they're making Pasta Puttanesca give me the heebie-jeebies.

Okay, so I hope by now you know that I think you are a stellar writer (and I see you have a 500,000 word story...there goes my schedule for next week...) Honestly, you should think about writing original fiction. Now for the constructive criticism...hope you don't mind, there's not much...in fact there's only one thing...
I had to stop reading the author's notes because they kind of give away the story, and I wanted to be surprised. Don't worry what others are thinking, let them sweat a little, especially now that the story is finished. Who cares if they think you might turn it into a Phinebella story? Not you, right, lol? Also the author's notes tend to eliviate any angst on the part of the reader. Let us wonder and worry along with the characters. ;) And, being so long, they kind of cut into the story itself, sort of like having an intermission every 15 minutes during a riveting movie.

So, KUDOS! I love it when I find exceptional stories in small fandoms which are usually either light-hearted, abandoned, or filled with mindless drivel. I suppose it comes partially from my own passion for taking comedies and putting those characters into serious, life or death situations. Keep it up and be proud of your writing!
WENN9366 chapter 29 . 4/18
Ok, I have a confession. I've already finished this story (will post on the last chapter), but I was reading it on my Kindle and wasn't able to leave feedback while away from my computer. But I had to go back to this chapter and say something.

Oh...my...gosh.

No, that didn't do it justice. Let me try again.

OH...MY...FREAKING...GOSH...

Dude, I'm like a LONG WAY from my teenage years, but let me tell you, your closet scene made me feel like I was 18 and hormonal again. Damn. (And I never cuss.) That was the best make out scene I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You had me right there with Ferb. And the best part was that it was rated T...okay...maybe a bit of a T, but still...whoa. Girl, can you paint with words!
animemangaobsessed chapter 30 . 2/19
... yeah well... too late Phin
animemangaobsessed chapter 25 . 2/19
nooo Phin stay away!
animemangaobsessed chapter 24 . 2/19
stay with Ferb!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 2/18
Alyson is really fucking rude...
K.Riley chapter 52 . 1/28
I know you said you would love chapter-ly updates but I've been reading this since yesterday and I absolutely love this even though I am just finally getting ready for bed. (Thank God it's Sunday!) I really feel as you expressed everyone as naturally as they could be for being seventeen years old and older and that's awesome! Never once did I feel like any of the main characters were OOC. I also really loved seeing inside Ferb's head. That was such a treat. Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/12/2017
If they don't make out in the closet in suing
Guest chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
Omg I screamed. This fic is killing me it's so good.
beanbeanrichard chapter 30 . 11/15/2017
hello again! unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to work the PM's on this app, and I can't use the website right now, but I really wanted to thank you for your responses to my reviews! so I picked one of my favorite chapters of this story to talk to you.
I never ever thought you'd answer me the first time (you've been an author I've looked up to for years), but you did! and the nice things you said about my reviews meant the world to me! I've been away from home for a while, and just hearing someone (and that someone being kind of a hero to me) tell me that I helped inspire you to write was so so encouraging!
I love what you write. you do everything with emotion, and I'm hoping you will always have that awesome ability to see what could be and write it for everyone to read.
the first time I read this chapter, I had to exit the app, make myself calm down, and start again, because I was so excited! this chapter probably hit me the hardest, because it was so so emotional. it will stick with me for a long time, I'm sure.
I'm sorry for not answering sooner, I just can't figure out how! if you have any ideas (about PM's) I'd love to hear them, and I'd love to talk to you more if you'd like. I'm going to try and Google it tomorrow.
anyway, please never stop writing. I really hope you're feeling better today (remember to hydrate! I have to remind my friend all the timeokay, bye! I'm keeping your health in my thoughts.

-r
beanbeanrichard chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I really liked this chapter (ch 34)! everything seems so much more calm in Candace's mind, especially compared to Ferb and Izzy right now, so I feel soothed. I also really liked the talk between Ferb and Candace, because now he has someone to talk to! yes to family bonding! oh my god! oh my god!
I hope Phineas actually got it! ahhhhh!
this is so Heckin exciting! I'm excited! ahh!
I love this story my dude. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! oh my gosh!
next chapter now! scream! yes! ferbella at last!
I'm so relieved. I feel like I can sleep again now (jk!)
gotta keep reading! HE ACTUALLY GOT HER A BOOK AND SOME ROCKS! AHH
That's probably the best plot twist of all time right there. wowie.
epilogue! yay! it's over... wow, I'm both happy and so sad. obviously I loved the whole story a lot, but heck. it's over. now what?
guess I'll have to go read more ferbella!
good job! my heart hurts but in a good way
beanbeanrichard chapter 31 . 11/3/2017
hi! I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story (especially as the first time you hadn't finished yet). I'm so caught up, I almost forgot to review! so here I am!
I love Ferb so much, so I love reading stories where he's pushed to the front of the group. in addition, I totally ship ferbella, so I'm super hopeful is will end the way I want it to. please?I'm planning to read more of your works, just... I can't stop reading this one! hopefully I'll be done by tonight, so tomorrow I can calm down a bit.
I love your work! I hope many more people review as well!