Reviews for Teacher's Pet
icequeen1955 chapter 22 . 5/12
Isn't this a repeat of a previous chapter word for word?
I love how you were so careful with the cutting scenes, making sure your readers knew what could be trigger and what wasnt
JJ chapter 13 . 1/30
"People of my kind? Do you have something against Latinas?" God that was funny!
Steampunk'd83 chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
You have perfectly captured the best part about Maine winters, the bright nights. Well done!
jmcatnip chapter 7 . 10/25/2017
that was freakin INTENSE. love it
Guest chapter 30 . 10/1/2017
My GOD, that was funny
ninabanana chapter 8 . 9/9/2017
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. This is the 4th time im reading this story and this chapter still gets to me every. Single. Damn. Time. LOVE THIS
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 30 . 8/4/2017
Hahaha that ending... *insert crying while laughing emoji here*
Okay so!.. This is the second time I've read this because you updated recently and I had forgotten what happened previously so I read it! It took me a helluva long time but I made it!
I know I'm the worst person ever and should have reviewed every single chapter but for some reason when reading long chapters I seem to forget what happens in the first half of the chapter so I didn't bother.
Third time lucky, maybe?! Hopefully! Till next time I guess!
I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! I THROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERYTHING...but maybe not Cora or Mary Margaret. xD
Thank you for writing such an awesome piece! I loved your Emma and Regina a lot! Oh and Ruby of course!
P.S. I noticed in an author's note that you Rp. If you ever wanted to Rp SQ then just message me. :)
blackalleykatt chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
Fuck, I made the mistake of reading this while at the vet and now i'm crying in public lol. This chapter played with my heartstrings in the best way possible.
Swanqueen1215 chapter 30 . 5/30/2017
I think I have already read this a few months back but it said that the update was done under 19 hours ago I am soooooo confuse P. I soooo wana read the next updates! I miss this FIC!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/30/2017
Update please! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2017
This should get published. It is a good story
Shelly chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
I really really liked ur story! Luckily I had found out about fanfic finally this year and thrilled with all of the creative writing! Thanx for Sharring! Happy Holidays!
Samantha.Majka chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
Huh a Fifty Shades of Grey like chapter. I guess I shouldn't have read it while working .. If the sexual tension keeps growing during the next chapters I will probably explode :D
QuintessentialLola chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
I love fallout three. It was the game that got me into video games. Have you played fallout 4?