Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Steampunk'd83 chapter 21 . 10/28
You have perfectly captured the best part about Maine winters, the bright nights. Well done!
jmcatnip chapter 7 . 10/25
that was freakin INTENSE. love it
My GOD, that was funny
ninabanana chapter 8 . 9/9
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. This is the 4th time im reading this story and this chapter still gets to me every. Single. Damn. Time. LOVE THIS
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 30 . 8/4
Hahaha that ending... *insert crying while laughing emoji here*
Okay so!.. This is the second time I've read this because you updated recently and I had forgotten what happened previously so I read it! It took me a helluva long time but I made it!
I know I'm the worst person ever and should have reviewed every single chapter but for some reason when reading long chapters I seem to forget what happens in the first half of the chapter so I didn't bother.
Third time lucky, maybe?! Hopefully! Till next time I guess!
I LOVED THIS FIC SO MUCH! IT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! I THROUGHLY ENJOYED EVERYTHING...but maybe not Cora or Mary Margaret. xD
Thank you for writing such an awesome piece! I loved your Emma and Regina a lot! Oh and Ruby of course!
P.S. I noticed in an author's note that you Rp. If you ever wanted to Rp SQ then just message me. :)
blackalleykatt chapter 1 . 7/7
Fuck, I made the mistake of reading this while at the vet and now i'm crying in public lol. This chapter played with my heartstrings in the best way possible.
Swanqueen1215 chapter 30 . 5/30
I think I have already read this a few months back but it said that the update was done under 19 hours ago I am soooooo confuse P. I soooo wana read the next updates! I miss this FIC!
Update please! 3
This should get published. It is a good story
Shelly chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
I really really liked ur story! Luckily I had found out about fanfic finally this year and thrilled with all of the creative writing! Thanx for Sharring! Happy Holidays!
Samantha.Majka chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
Huh a Fifty Shades of Grey like chapter. I guess I shouldn't have read it while working .. If the sexual tension keeps growing during the next chapters I will probably explode :D
QuintessentialLola chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
I love fallout three. It was the game that got me into video games. Have you played fallout 4?
Samantha.Majka chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Dear god! I am quite surprised I survived this chapter. Amazing.
Samantha.Majka chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
Oooh god! What are you doing to me? Gosh! Great chapter. I loved every single part of it even regina being jealous .. aw. I finished reading at midnight yesterday, I knew I would have to wake up to get to work in the morning but I couldn't stop reading.
Samantha.Majka chapter 13 . 9/7/2016
I almost didn't survive. Amazing chapter. *claps her hands* Wow.