Reviews for Screams in the Night
coolios chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
that was awsome you should definatly write some more!
your heavensent chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Wow, that was awesome. You got into Spike's head perfectly, it sounded like he was truley insane! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME job.
Nebula chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Again, you have shined through with your awesome writing abilities. The seventh season has also been a fav of mine. I hated how it left you hanging there in the episode; I'm glad you finished it. Thanks!
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Great story, loved the last lines!
msu chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Wow, I just loved what she said at the end. If only, right? This was very good. I like
Sarr Chasm chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Are you sure this is a stand-alone fic? Because I gotta say, I was pretty impressed and interested. It can be hard to write crazy (look at all those people who try to pull off Dru, but fail miserably?), but I think you did it very well with Spike. It actually went along really nicely with the first two eps of this new season.

So again... You sure this is a stand-alone fic? Because the way my calendar's set up, there's still two more days till Tuesday... That's just enough time to set up a cozy lil' AU for yourself... Hmm?
Cynnamon Flakes chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
great fic so far. i can't wait to see more of it. _ poor spikey... and damn him for bleaching his hair again and gelling it back! grr... .
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Beautiful! I agree, Beneath You has become one of my favorite episodes. This is a powerful conclusion to the scene in the church. Well done!
Athena Asamiya chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Awesome! I came looking for a fic that could capture the disturbing feel of Beneath You's final scene, and this sure as hell is it. :D Great job, I enjoyed it completely!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
This story is cool...So what is your next chappie ? C'mon please write what hapens next _
Star chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
Oooo...great fic...I so can't wait till tuesday...
littleme chapter 1 . 10/6/2002
I loved this episode as well! Good continuation )