Reviews for Harry Potter and the Stubborn, Musical Dwarf
lonewolfcub chapter 2 . 2/27
haha I loved this. Two of my favourite things combined beautifully!
Michikame chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
i loved this. i can't even describe how happy this made me. and fat amy's comment about beca telling aubrey she looks fat in her jeans.
llvr chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
So I just discovered this today, and I have to say that I love it. Lately, I feel like the bechloe fictions I've been reading are all the same story. This one was just different and brought new life to the characters for me. Also, it wasn't too fluffy or angsty (upon which I usually proceed to eye rolls) I found myself smiling and laughing at their banters and antics. Thanks for this wonderfully written fic.
babysquirrel chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Bloody marvelous mate! Really, it is super good. Made me cry like the first three times I read it. Cheers!
Tofu9162 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
awww that is the perfect fluffy ending I think we all needed :) Thanks again for sharing this story, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
omg chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Probably my fave bechloe story now
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
So beautiful.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Happynessbq chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Very nice. Good job!
aussiebabe290 chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Oh my god, I adored this! It was so cute and lovely and two of my favourite things in the one story! Argh!
evilux chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This is the best Bechloe story I've ever read, and you just made me want to read Harry Potter again. You're awesome.
RadforR chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Amazing, just amazing, I loved it!
P.S. I'm gonna start rereading Harry Potter now :D:D
AnnaKendrick47 chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
Absolutely perfect. Brilliantly written, you put Harry Potter into the story in a mind-blowing way. I totally loved it!
Moxain chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This just brought up a lot of Harry Potter feels. Bravo
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
"After all this time?"
:'( that's what Snape said to Dumbledore. Ugh, this is too beautiful.. although i'm still not very clear with the fox patronus thing (i'm assuming is has to do w/ red..? or maybe chloe's personality?), but it's still freakin awesome. I've always loved your writing, and i'm looking forward to more. Thanks for the awesome story :)