Reviews for West of Here
Mionefan chapter 6 . 6/30
Well I gave it a shot for 6 chapters, but in the end, it's just not my cup of tea. Harry is just too OOC for my tastes and I do understand what you're thinking when you wrote this, but it feels wrong, somehow.
David305 chapter 17 . 5/16
Still enjoying; hope you continue!
Spazzman29 chapter 16 . 3/27
So he was in bed with two naked beauties and naked himself yet he'd never had sex? Yeah i can't see that happening.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 17 . 3/21
this is a really cool fic! gunslinger harry is awesome and his character, and with it his past that shaped it, is really interesting. i really hope you'll go with the shared pairing for this one too :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Jamie black. Professional badass but part time cuck for old friends I have nostalgic feelings for. Lol. No wonder this story isn't sex big as I thought. The writer tried to make him more human in a way that was against his main character traits. He's still the same pussy who will be manipulated for acceptance lol. Bye
camp1500 chapter 17 . 3/1
Fun read so far ... is there an end?
old-crow chapter 8 . 2/23
Hi,

This has always been one of my very favorites. I've come back to it countless times.

Old-Crow
OUTSTANDING
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 1/11
Funny, as well as deep
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 1/11
Well done. Never knew an AK to usually explode whatever material they are blocked with. Well conjured or hexed Harry.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 1/11
Had to happen sooner or later with that many things flying around.