Reviews for West of Here
Scabbers1957 chapter 19 . 6/4
This was a awesome, awesome story, very well done.

:))
Scabbers1957 chapter 17 . 6/3
I've read this story several times and his antics are just hilarious, where are you when you think of this stuff...maybe I don't want to know the answer to that question.

I've been sitting out on my balcony with dog and a Gin & Ginger Ale laughing my head off, got sore eyes from all the wiping, dog thinks I'm nuts, starting to think she's right.

:))
capctr chapter 19 . 4/6
I absolutely LOVE this story...now how about a sequel?
geetac chapter 19 . 4/6
I loved the ending! It was a good story you wrote.
Nice de Lange chapter 1 . 4/1
Hey there. So, I have been reading fanfic, and specifically Harry Potter fanfic, for many years now, and only very rarely have I read a story as engaging, enthralling and entertaining as this one. Thank you.
HPF12 chapter 19 . 3/30
Fuckin’ incredible
Mitchsen chapter 1 . 2/8
This was an amazing fic
Nathaniel19851911 chapter 19 . 11/30/2017
bravo, dear lad! quite a good show!
the epicslime chapter 19 . 11/30/2017
So did Jamie end up having any children or is that for the sequel ?
ddentler21 chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
Extremely unique story, you've done a great job writing it.
ddentler21 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
That was a fantastic first chapter
Xlxxledgendz chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
initially I had my doubts about this story due to the time distortion part, most stories with time travel/distortion suck so I was unsure but it's pretty good
Bronze chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
I gotta admit, it was a hellova show is right! Too bad Harry didn't put those three rounds in Sortymort's head. It would've done wonders for his looks! Now Harry just needs to raid a military base for a few cases of fragmentation grenades and napalm. Both will truly light up the Death Eaters lives. For a short at least. Now if he had the Queen's support as well he could something in the range of a thousand lb. laser guided bomb delivered to Malfoy Manner along with Riddle Manner. That'd make the word to the song It's Raining Men, quite true. Well, pieces anyways. As well as anything else in those houses.
Bronze chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
A good first chapter. The only thing I feel is off is that Fumblemort or if you want the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, gave in much to easily. After all, he believes himself to be the moral compass of the magical world. Not to mention knowing what's best for every living witch and wizard in the world. He truly seems to believe that he knows everything and must be told everything by everyone. Only he is supposed to have secrets. It's also very likely that, at least in part, why the magical world of Britain is so far behind the muggle world. He and the other old farts are afraid of moving forward, of changing anything. With that type of thinking I can't see him caving in so fast. Unless he's simply going to betray Harry in the end. At this point in the story there's no telling what the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder has kept hidden form Harry about his family history and wealth.
Bjalf chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
The story seems to be going off the rails. The Locuta angle is weird and feels like filler. Harry is going from bad-ass to just ass. The humour is getting into crackfic territory.

It started off well with an interesting premise, but this is where I give up.