Reviews for Accidentally In Love
mrsblessedkelley chapter 23 . 7/24
Loved this. I can not let go of this SHIP! They were too perfect, until the writes screwed them over! Love liv Samcedes! I will just live here in the fanfic world!
rebornlover chapter 23 . 7/22
A beautiful story. Loved it especially chapter 22
Emestee1 chapter 23 . 3/28
Thank you for completing this story and making my favourite couple Samcedes endgame! I loved it! Thanks again for contributing to Samcedes fanfiction.
bluchromed2002 chapter 23 . 3/23
I was so shocked to see an update on this! Had it really been two year? Didn't feel like it... It hit me hard to realize that this was really the last one...I may have gotten a bit misty eyed. As I always said, I love this story, the writing and the characters. I understand losing your muse but I'm also glad you finished this. Being inspired is a hard thing...I definitely understand. As for samcedes..they got their happy ending their way..I loved all the character growth including the one for Stevie. Thanks again for sharing this wonderful creation.
rocklesson86 chapter 23 . 3/23
Cannot t
Wait for more.
bcandylandgirl chapter 23 . 3/22
Thank you so much for finishing this story. It is one of my favorites and I always hoped you would complete it. Much appreciated.
Kayah16 chapter 23 . 3/21
I was missing this story. you came back. This story is really amazing and look at samcedes being adorable makes my heart happy
Lamimi25 chapter 23 . 3/21
thank you so much for finishing this. You're awesome. Now I can rest easy knowing my babies are together and fully committed to each other
Bmarie90 chapter 23 . 3/21
OMG! What? U are obviously an amazing writer because I honestly thought the story had ended. Like where you left off left a lot to the imagination without feeling incomplete...if that makes any sense. I must not have the alerts on to let me know when you update because this was a complete surprise when I logged in. I was like this must be a mistake...so I jumped to the last chapter and it was new. You just made my day. This is one of my favorite stories and I've read it more times than I am willing to admit. Anyways... welcome back you were very much missed!
Storm Carson chapter 23 . 3/21
Wow. I did not know that much time had passed. I'm so glad you had a teeny bit of spark to fill our hearts with more Samcedes. I loved this chapter. Thank you.
TWrites chapter 23 . 3/21
I screamed when I saw an alert for this update! Oh my god, I'm so happy you're back. I absolutely love this story & can't wait to see what's you have in store!
This was so cute. Sigh so romantic and real.
Sweetiedee chapter 23 . 3/20
I can't believe my eyes! thought this would forever go unfinished! but u came back. That's great. Glad to see it finished and hope that u will one write more Samcedes stories bc I love them! Your overall story was amazing! Thanks!
myhiggins25 chapter 23 . 3/20
Wow wow wow wow Is it christmas?! Yay! What a darling look into Sam's perspective on their happy life. So awesome. Thanks for coming back!
Zini chapter 23 . 3/20
I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw this updated lol. You finished it! I have to admit it's a little shorter than I would've liked it to be, but you ended this fic well! It was adorable and them (Idk if that made sense but it sounds right in my head lol). To be honest I don't remember if I had written a review for this fic before but if I didn't I want you to know that I really enjoyed this story. It was funny and heartfelt and just plain fun. Thank you so much for finishing AIL! I plan to reread it and enjoy it all over again soon:-)
May God Bless You!