Reviews for Accidentally In Love
LiveToDreamHopeToLove chapter 22 . 2/11
Okay, let me just start off by saying this story is so so so so good! I literally read it in like 3 hours. You're an amazing writer and I really really hope you continue on with this story because frankly, I'm addicted! (:
Guest chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
I can't wait for the next update!
Emestee1 chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Would love you to add your next update.
KurlyQ722 chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
I don't even have the words to truly explain my loving devotion to this story. Seriously. I read it before class, in between classes, on my phone, on my friend's phone when my battery died, at work...anyway I could until I read the very last posted chapter. Thank you for this gift. Brilliant writing like this is why I became so hooked on fanfiction in the first place. Seriously, never ever stop writing. I'll wait months for another update if need be, but NEVER stop writing. You're too good at storytelling to stop. I truly, genuinely fell in love with your work and I don't regret it.

I'm super excited for your next update! Thank you so much for writing Samcedes so brilliantly.
Storm Carson chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Yes. I loved this chapter so much. You brought tension, comedy, drama, and a little horror. I was so into it and terrified on how Mercedes would read to them finally declaring love. The guys running around NYC had me rolling, poor Puck. Amazing update.
zeejack chapter 22 . 10/11/2014
lmao at the wingmen and sam blurting out about sleeping with cedes in front of her parents. this was a great chapter and like all the rest of them you killed it hun!
Pet Me Feed Me chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
I love this story so much. It's heartfelt, and adorable, and has wonderful comedic timing! I feel like I'm watching a romcom and I'm so for it. Update soon pls!
Cherica chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
Loved this chapter. Loved the interaction between the guys. Seriously can't wait for Sam to meet her parents. Amazing story from an amazing writer. Thank you for updating and can't wait for the next one.
bluchromed2002 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
sam always has the worst timing! of course his confession happens when mercedes' parents are in the next room! i knew sam had fallen for her while he was on the beach he started to really see her different on that trip! good thing the guys were having that talk and stevie's realizing some stuff on his own. and i lol'd at the guys struggling to keep up with sam (poor puck)...but they left so fast when he got caught with papa jones staring at him like that. he should've kept the sex part to himself.
rocklesson86 chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
I am glad Samcedes is progressing. I cannot wait for more.
jrinlg chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
This is a sweet and satisfying love story. Wonderful how you've written these characters! I stopped reading your ANs because I'm not one for spoilers but you did say in the beginning you would include 'deleted scenes.' Hope you didn't say in later ANs you were not going to post them because that means we'll get more than two chapters. :)
Lamimi25 chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
Aww I love them so much. Sam is such a sweetheart. He has really bad timing but sweetheart nonetheless. I can't wait until the next chapter. I'm sad that this is coming to an end but I'm so happy you decided to continue the story, I just love it!

Lamimi25
Diva33829 chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
Finally yes I loved it soooooooo much please update so
bcandylandgirl chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
So glad for the update. And I guess they really didn't need the BIG talk. They just needed to say I love you! Love that. ; ) I feel for Sam though, but if it were me, I'd have stuck around and watched Sam squirm a little with Mercedes Dad. The guys missed out on a hilariously uncomfortable convo I'm sure! So sad to think that this fic will end soon, but it has been an awesome ride to see them get to this point. Can't wait for the next update. Take care. Samcedes love. ; )
deewriter1 chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
LOVED IT! My sappy heart has had its feel...