Reviews for Two Worlds
XZanayu chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
Way to go Kal! Kick that obvious whore to the curb! I mean, really Maxima?! What man wants a female whose been around the block more than she has! No one except maybe a pimp. Get some self esteem and self respect for once in your life Maxima and for God sakes, GROWN THE EFF UP!
Fleightfire chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
Well looks like Maxima and livius were turn down, and Clark/diane are more closer
Guest chapter 32 . 4/8/2014
Não gosto disso . Kal e Diana já deveriam estar casados .
krazie4kaldiana chapter 32 . 4/9/2014
Uuhh. I would love to see what will Clark say or do when he finds out Levine's intentions with Diana. ...
skullboy1994 chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
Well it was always gonna get tense between Maxima and Diana especially now that they are both interested in Clark.
XZanayu chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
Oh God! Not only do we have to put up with the whore of the universe, now, the asshole of the universe has returned! This story is starting to suck!
Fleightfire chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
Well there is going to be completion for sure, i won't be surprised if Maxima and Livius team up
Nightwing 509 chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
I like the way you had Diana and Maxima almost starting to come to blows with each other. Please continue the story.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
For some reason I think maxima is going to use that mind trick to control Clark in picking her first for the dance.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
Aaaahhh. You keep in suspense i want to see how things turn out i hope Clark suspicions aren't. True
phyrephly chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
loving this one, it's coming along spiffingly. I think I agree with you about Kara, she is Clark's cousin, but she's a lot like a big sister, too. Looking forward to seeing what Clark does with his Kandor interest, not to mention is Lois and Jimmy are involved too. If you could watch your tenses in the sentences that would help make a great story a little easier to understand, on first reading. Glad to hear your getting some down-time, to catch-up. We should all be so lucky ;) lololol.
Quillyquill19 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
I have a feeling something bad is gonna happen at that ball especially with maxima and her mind abilities it's gonna be chaos
Nightwing 509 chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
I like the way you had Clark and Kara acting like they have known each other for years. Please update soon.
Fleightfire chapter 31 . 4/5/2014
Interestring back story you added
Guest chapter 30 . 4/3/2014
Colocar Maxima na histiria que você fez .
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »