Reviews for Two Worlds
Nightwing 509 chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
I like the way you had Diana stand up to her mother. Please update soon.
XZanayu chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
I see the universal whore has arrived and Diana not gonna like Maxima all up on her man like that.
Supabec chapter 28 . 3/23/2014
Awesome story so far :)
krazie4kaldiana chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
I like that Diana decides to also educate herself of krypton even though its not directly. .Els are powerful lol
XZanayu chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
That is odd. Hurry with the next chapter!
Nightwing 509 chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
I like the way you told how Clark was learning how to be a prince. Please update soon.
skullboy1994 chapter 27 . 3/20/2014
Diana and Clark teasing eachother is pretty adorable. I like the reference to her codename in normal DC.

I wondered what ever happened to Zod after his failed coup. It makes perfect sense that he'd object to a foreigner ascending to the throne of Krypton. I mean he objected to Jor-El's rule so he'd be pretty p-ed off about Clark.

I am really looking forward to their first of many dates, what Diana gets up to during Clark's training as well as what that d-bag prince from Diana's homeworld is scheming about.

Your rapid updates are really appreciated from a fan of this pairing and the amazing tale you've managed to tell.
phyrephly chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
Zod...this should be very...interesting. Clark and Diana, everyone really, is oblivious, of course to the danger he poses. Have fun writing this one, because I know I'm having fun reading it so far. You're doing a great job of Diana's naivete (?sp) and her growing curiosity about relationships in general and hers with Clark in particular. ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
I like the way you had Clark and Diana going on a date. Please update soon.
XZanayu chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
Hurry with the next chapter!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 27 . 3/17/2014
Aaawww. Too cute ...Prince training oh i would love to see how that goes maybe. Diana can show him some stuff. In royalty and combat lol .. is krypto going to be in this story? ?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
I have a feeling Maxima and Livius are perfect for each other. But that doesn't mean that they won't put Clark and Diana through hell first.
ManSinha chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
This is very nicely done - I must admit things moved a little abruptly towards the end but nonetheless the apparent misunderstanding was beautifully drawn out and expertly clarified to the joy of all Diana - Kal shippers. By the way if you ever need some one to proof read please feel free to call on me
krazie4kaldiana chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Oohhhh. Things are getting very juicy lol will Diana like this princesses or will she fight the arrogant. Maxima ...i hope we get to see maximas parents
skullboy1994 chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Young love is quite a fascinating thing. Diana and Lara's interaction was very well written especially as it would be very hard for them, reunited with their now adult son and then learning he is planning to marry must be a huge shock accompanied by massive grief and loss for the years that they missed. Also knowing Clark he would do everything possible to reconnect with and learn about his parents and culture.

This is a fantastic story and I admire your great chapter update capabilities. Keep goin!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »