Reviews for Two Worlds
Guest chapter 68 . 9/16/2016
Love love love this chapter, it was nice for Clark have closure with his dad and how his first memory that helped him was if Diana. I'm excited of the Zod SM fight and I'm glad so happy his back. I'm a little worried too about Diana, she got punched on the stomach pretty hard and I believe she's pregnant so hopefully nothing bad happens to the baby or babies
ArtimuosJackson chapter 68 . 9/15/2016
Finally the awaited battle between zod and Kal
Nightwing5123 chapter 68 . 9/15/2016
I like the way you had Clark be able to say goodbye to Jonathon.
XZanayu chapter 68 . 9/15/2016
Thank goodness Clark is back, but can he stop Zod? Hurry with the next chapter!
Guest chapter 67 . 9/9/2016
OMG! This keeps getting better. Diana pragnant is good news but Kal needs to wake up and soon, his worst nightmare is about to make more damage
ArtimuosJackson chapter 67 . 9/8/2016
Damn cliffhanger:(
Guest chapter 66 . 8/30/2016
Yes, two mothers finally met!
Guest chapter 66 . 8/30/2016
Wow, two mothers finally met!
Guest chapter 66 . 8/28/2016
Diana better move fast if they want to save Clark
ArtimuosJackson chapter 66 . 8/28/2016
Now this will seriously create a friction between earth and krypton when Zod going to make havoc if Jor didn't alert Luthor
Guest chapter 65 . 8/21/2016
Great chapter like always, lots of things happening, I like the detail about Clark waking up at the farm and having a conversation with his dad. They have to move on fast to save Clarks life, and it sucks for Diana to stay behind but her duty and a queen comes first
Guest chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
OMG! Kal-el was shot and I know it was Zod and his accomplices, how is this going to affect his plan to unite the kingdoms.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 64 . 8/7/2016
It is a good idea of Clark to unite the whole galaxy but the policy is wrong he could propose a plan like the one in shown in Mass effect games and that is one powerful organization that is controlling the galaxy as well as maintaining its peace, where the council members were chosen from each planet and contribute some of their citizens and armed forces for protecting the council who determined the trade boundaries and solve the disputes of different planets and civilizations and put some intergalactic police force with the help of lanterns to operate anywhere, gods only know that lanterns are ineffective and mostly fought against other lanterns in some kind of civil war.
Superwonderlove chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
Omg! SM, I hope he recovers soon, when someone important gets shot things can change fast like starting a war or other conflicts and then you see who are your real friends or not. I love Diana but I don't agree on teaching someone a lesson by letting them suffer, as a wife I believe in resolving problems or arguments before the sun sets. They don't have to talk about it at that minute but going to the length of sleeping in separate rooms is too much and not good for a merried couple. She needs to learn that they won't agree on everything but they must compromise and meet in the middle and have better communication or else their marriage can fail and also not to ever sleep separate, they hardly see each other so every minute they have together is precious don't waist it fighting. And she's took quick to forget that SM is new to this whole King responsabilitie and by getting mad at him is not helping him, guide him through words and example and if he doesn't listen to your advise let him learn and find the solutions himself it will make him better, sometimes you have to fall to be better and get better and wiser and to reach your potential. She needs to guide him but let him take the lead and not get upset if he doesn't agree with her.
XZanayu chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
Oh no! Kal's been shot! How could it happen what about Diana? Now she cares when all she cared about was punishing him for disagreeing with her. Awaiting the next chapter!
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »