Reviews for Two Worlds
ShadowRiptide chapter 54 . 7/18
This is a really good story I hope you keep on continuing on it
ManSinha chapter 54 . 7/14
Nice chapter that introduces the various types of Kryptonite. Not sure what the purpose of it is but intriguing that Clark has a different reaction to it than the other members of his race. Nice of you to link it back to the beginning of the story.
HaywireEagle chapter 9 . 7/14
Right. I am going to have to stop here. The idea is nice enough, but that is not going to be enough for me.

The fic itself is rife with errors of every kind. The dialogue is lacking strength and to be honest. A good deal of the fic is either poorly planned or poorly executed and it's gotten to the point that I can't continue on. I have had to fight cringing at some parts.

I wish you luck in your future works, but I am going to have to leave it here.
HaywireEagle chapter 5 . 7/14
Still, Kind of rough to read at times.

The dialogue itself doesn't really flow and feel like how natural speech should.

That being said. It is not a boring or painful read.
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 7/14
I don't see why he is hiding the fact that he himself is from Krypton. It's not like he is Superman or anything. He's trying to go find answers.

So the deception of why he is going and who he is-is totally unnessecery.
HaywireEagle chapter 2 . 7/14
Hmm, Honestly. The writing itself could use a bit of work to smooth out it's rougher edges.

Like using in when you should be using on.
XZanayu chapter 54 . 7/13
Wow. I didn't know that about kryptonite x. Please continue!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 54 . 7/13
Awesome! Can't wait for more! I like how you did the Kryptonite and, I don't know if you did it on purpose, but I love how you left it open so we don't know if others have powers too. Looking forward to more!
Blackheart2199 chapter 53 . 7/7
I really like this story because of the fact that you use so much detail and feeling. It is now one of my favorites.
Monkey D. Conan chapter 53 . 7/5
It's a nice little feeder chapter to hold us over. Can't wait for more!
ManSinha chapter 53 . 7/5
The support structures around Kal-El are being put into place. I was sure that Diana's upbringing as someone who understands politics and rule would come in handy. The mother/son moments were sweet - thanks for updating this
Monkey D. Conan chapter 52 . 6/30
I can't wait! I read all 52 chapters over the span of 2 days, and loved every second of it! It will be difficult with two distinct cultures. Things that would be great for the Amazons might be horrid for those of Krypton. And what of Maxima and Lauvis? They are up to something. And then theere is the family thing. If you ask me, if you actually have them have a child in your story, make it a boy. Everytime they have a child in someone's story it's a girl, and maybe later on they have a boy. But for once I think it would be cool to mess with the Amozons heads when their beloved queen births a 'vile' male. Some would accept it, but others would want it's death. Can you imagine the story arc you could write about that? Maybe even as a bit of a sequel if you wanted. Anyway my vote is for a male birth from Diana for the first time in...ever I guess because I've never read or seen one where the first child a boy. Just a thought, but I need more soon please! You are amazing!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 20 . 6/29
Intense! He's a Prince! Look out Diana, Prince Charming has bumbled onto the scene!
Obrigado por atualizar!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 13 . 6/28
I love this! Not enough SupermanxWonder Woman shippers out there. I about jumped through the roof when it was made official in the New 52 era. I've just started reading this story today, though I've read some of your others and thought they were amazing. I can't wait to see what is coming and what is yet to be written. You are extremely talented! This story is so well done to be sure!
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »