Reviews for Two Worlds
krazie4kaldiana chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Ooohhh. Sweet whats. Next. Will they get some. Of Clark's DNA and realize he. is royalty? ? Lol. Perfect. Pace. And ideas.
thedreamer1989 chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
Whoa... Father and son almost met. I cant wait for your next chapter :D patience will always be a virtue!
krazie4kaldiana chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
Aaawww that was just too cute... you drew the encounter beautifully the excitement of both are established. As a masterpiece great job
kader96 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
pls post a new chapter soon
Mere-Brennan chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
That was great :)
I can't help be feel excited about when they discover who Clark really is.
thedreamer1989 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Thank Your for another chapter. Overall it was great and full of interaction. Did you just quote Justice League: War? or was it out of the blue kind of thing. Either one it doesnt matter it was fun :). I was wondering will other characters like Supergirl make an appearance in your story. Does General Zodd exist in your story? I dont know if its too early to ask but is there a villain(s) in the coming future?. More support from me and your fans :D Keep up the good work.

PS: Can't wait for Clark to discover that yellow sun light gives him power and that his name is Kal-El... Cheers
XZanayu chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
So sweet! Please continue!
Joseph Delgado chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Hurray for another chapter! I like how this is turning out :D So in this chapter the guide thought that superman looked like Jor-El or Lara, will other kryptonians see any resemblence to the royal family? Also will there be more information about the military section of the Krypton in the future chapters? I can see Clark Kent as both warrior and scientist since he has all these powers and is incredibly smart. I applaud your ability to make me picture how the scene goes. I like the detail and the interactions between characters. I hope the next chapters releases soon... I am very excited.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
CapĂ­tulo10 por fovor .
kader96 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
REAL GOOD SO FAR
skullboy1994 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Cool. Now you've really got my attention. Crave more updates...
krazie4kaldiana chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Fantastic. Job. Darling. So far this fic is really. Different and. I am giving it two thumbs up lol. Anticipating the moment when. It arrives.
XZanayu chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
Clark finally meets Diana...sort of. Can't wait to see Clark's reaction when he finally sees her! Awaiting the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Atualize depressa .
na chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
real good chapter pls update soon
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »