Reviews for Two Worlds
krazie4kaldiana chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Sweet and gentle is how i can describe. This chapter lol. It sort. Of reminds. Me of sleeping beauty and the Prince Phillip found each other. In. The forest (Disney Version) lol amazing. Job love how clark doesn't realize how Freaken adorable he is and not to mention funny how Diana got a glimpse of Clark doing the happy dance
XZanayu chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Those two are great! I'm glad Diana helped Clark get over his fear and doubt about finding out who he is. Awaiting the next chapter!
Fleightfire chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
A fantastic story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
nice chapter. the suspense...
thedreamer1989 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
So hard to make a review when theres nothing bad about the chapter or story... thanks for updating us :D
skullboy1994 chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Very well done again. And laying out these hints for Clark's true parentage is fantastic. I was wondering when these two would meet again. Diana even questions her trust in him based on her country's history. That is good because if she didn't this would not work as well as it is.
krazie4kaldiana chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Hhhmm were was. Diana destination ? Wait wouldn't Diana see. The resembles of the king and kal
XZanayu chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
Those two are just meant to be! Please continue!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Quero ler o capítulo 12 .
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
nice chapteer
Guest chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
why are you having to characters that hate lying lie?

lying is not something either Clark or Diana like to do unless it is very important, their reason is not important.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Està historia não precisa de um vilão . Adorei o capítulo 10 .
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Cadê o capítulo 11 ? Eu gostaria de ler em breve .
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Hey no worries about anything. I feel like your structures are still going strong. But the one question that I've had ever since Clark left the farm was that, I think you said in an Author's Note that Clark only has Super Strength, so does that mean he won't get get any of his other powers or he just hasn't unlocked them yet like in the show Smallville? That's just been in my mind till now so I was just wondering if you could clarify that for me if at all possible. Thanks and still loving the story too :]
phyrephly chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
this one is taking shape rather well. Looking forward to update, whenever you can get to do them. ;)
351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »