Reviews for Two Worlds
Guest chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
OMG! Kal-el was shot and I know it was Zod and his accomplices, how is this going to affect his plan to unite the kingdoms.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 64 . 8/7/2016
It is a good idea of Clark to unite the whole galaxy but the policy is wrong he could propose a plan like the one in shown in Mass effect games and that is one powerful organization that is controlling the galaxy as well as maintaining its peace, where the council members were chosen from each planet and contribute some of their citizens and armed forces for protecting the council who determined the trade boundaries and solve the disputes of different planets and civilizations and put some intergalactic police force with the help of lanterns to operate anywhere, gods only know that lanterns are ineffective and mostly fought against other lanterns in some kind of civil war.
Superwonderlove chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
Omg! SM, I hope he recovers soon, when someone important gets shot things can change fast like starting a war or other conflicts and then you see who are your real friends or not. I love Diana but I don't agree on teaching someone a lesson by letting them suffer, as a wife I believe in resolving problems or arguments before the sun sets. They don't have to talk about it at that minute but going to the length of sleeping in separate rooms is too much and not good for a merried couple. She needs to learn that they won't agree on everything but they must compromise and meet in the middle and have better communication or else their marriage can fail and also not to ever sleep separate, they hardly see each other so every minute they have together is precious don't waist it fighting. And she's took quick to forget that SM is new to this whole King responsabilitie and by getting mad at him is not helping him, guide him through words and example and if he doesn't listen to your advise let him learn and find the solutions himself it will make him better, sometimes you have to fall to be better and get better and wiser and to reach your potential. She needs to guide him but let him take the lead and not get upset if he doesn't agree with her.
XZanayu chapter 64 . 8/6/2016
Oh no! Kal's been shot! How could it happen what about Diana? Now she cares when all she cared about was punishing him for disagreeing with her. Awaiting the next chapter!
ArtimuosJackson chapter 63 . 8/1/2016
With Zod on the horizon they have to makeup soon or maybe it could be the catalyst that will bring two galactic empire together.
nhokmiyu chapter 62 . 7/12/2016
Great update!
chapiadita chapter 53 . 7/11/2016
Just finished reading from chapter 1 all the way to 53. Took me a while but I couldn't stop reading. Your story is so dam good
Please contine writing. I know I have a few more chapters left but I'm forced to stop reading for now, but what I've read so far is really good.
XZanayu chapter 61 . 7/11/2016
Wow! Had to catch up and Zod's escaped?! That's not good. Please continue!
kana.nhok chapter 5 . 7/10/2016
This is very lovely and interesting
Guest chapter 60 . 1/23/2016
Atualizar o mais rápido possível.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/16/2016
Clark should have been played mass effect the best ever game made to understand galaxy politics like giving few technologies for space farring and a few colonies to settle in for humans in garden planets.
Guest chapter 59 . 1/16/2016
Ótimo capítulo.
Monkey D. Conan chapter 59 . 1/17/2016
It's almost time for Superman to rise!
XZanayu chapter 59 . 1/16/2016
Leave to humans to be so arrogant and narrow-minded. Clark shouldn't let it bother him. His mama was right. He has to wait for the planet and galaxy accept outside alliance. Please continue!
Anonymous chapter 58 . 12/18/2015
Nice job I really enjoyed it a lot keep going because your a really great writer! :)
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »