Reviews for Two Worlds
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Great chapter and plot
The Slumbering Dragon chapter 58 . 8/4/2015
I wonder, if the time of Superman's birth is nearing. It would be quite amazing for him to don the famous Superman costume, and his exploits reaching the ears of his parents and wife.
mpessina chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
You have put a lot of time and thought in this. It's very good. Just like you I wrote my "Superman Weds Wonder Woman" fanfic but I could never invest so much time to write it fairly. I just had to put all those thoughts in words right away.
ManSinha chapter 58 . 7/30/2015
So Superman finally starts to push his way through the surface? This was an interesting chapter - a couple of grammatical errors but nonetheless enjoyable reading
ManSinha chapter 57 . 7/30/2015
So Lex is President, Clark's identity is out for all practical purposes and Bruce remembers dancing with Diana? Nice nod to the current events - I have wondered about what the Lex-Burce combine is up to and I guess we are moving in that direction now
Monkey D. Conan chapter 58 . 7/30/2015
And so the war begins! And soon the Batman...or should he say Mr. Wayne will be forced to accept his help!
Monkey D. Conan chapter 57 . 7/29/2015
And after that, Batman vs Superman! :-P can't wait for more! I do wonder if the justice league is going to play a role in the story? If so what members besides the big three?
Nightwing 509 chapter 57 . 7/29/2015
I like the way you had Clark and Bruce meet for the first time.
ShadowRiptide chapter 57 . 7/29/2015
Still a good chapter even though there wasn't a Lot
Monkey D. Conan chapter 56 . 7/28/2015
This is getting awesome, and I wonder what that no good King is up to in regards Diana? I can't wait to see him wet his pants when he finds out what Clark can do, and he hasn't even flown yet. Can't wait for more!
ShadowRiptide chapter 56 . 7/27/2015
Good chapter and I like how you described Clark and his families realationship
Nightwing 509 chapter 56 . 7/27/2015
I like the way you had bDianq help Clatk with his heat vision.
ManSinha chapter 56 . 7/27/2015
Nice piece exploring his heat vision kicking in - presumably it never happened in the time he was earth before he went to Krypton? You write the couple very well in all the many ways in which they complement each other. The love they have for each other as well as the rest of living existence also comes across nicely.
Monkey D. Conan chapter 55 . 7/25/2015
Can't wait for more! This is getting intense and soon Clark will have even more power. Will he fly or have super speed next? Zod is going down!
ManSinha chapter 55 . 7/25/2015
This was nice if somewhat sobering chapter - the androids at least to me bear a striking resemblance to the Terminators portrayed in the movie series - their capacity for destruction is well documented - the addition of lasers from the eyes is an added bonus.

Asha Del-Nar is also a familiar name - if memory serves "she" was used in Invasion Earth - a fanifc on this site - and also made out to be somewhat kind

The ending is cryptic but appears to start the process of the end of this portion of the novella - the launching of a plot against the rulers of Krypton and perhaps capitalizing on Kal-El's kind heart and generous spirit - but I suppose they have not factored in his wife.

Nicely done!