Reviews for Things We Are Not to Do at Hogwarts (but we do them anyways)
skydancerfyremagyk chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Ha! This story is hilarious! Please update soon! Maybe youcould do one where they try to ride the giant squid! Or something. Please update soon!
-as always, Sky
Stormfire76 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
:D Oh, I enjoyed this. Living troublemaking Weasley twins with two ears each are my favorite kinds of Weasley twins, and I snorted when they started talking about bees. :')

Tips: A line break between the rule and the story would be nice, and it would also be nice if you italicized the rule. That would establish the separation between the header and the chapter. Oh, and it was a bit cliche to, well, end with a cliche. You could have just ended with "both boys were already plotting many adventures that involved Slytherins and butter knives", and that would have felt funnier and more original, I think. The last line was a bit unnecessary. Still, a lovely chapter overall! I hope you guys get around to updating soon! :)
The person chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I'm sorry, but content this absolutely wonderful is not permitted on Fanfiction. Keep writing or you will be reported.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Wow. This was so good, I read it to everyone I was near. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is personally the best fanfic I have ever read. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hi
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Thanks so much!
Jnna01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh I love it, those two always make me smile, although I'm a little offended, being a Hufflepuff myself :-D
Good job - I hope you'll update soon. :-)
Magnus Lightwood chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was funny, and it made me smile. I love it! The Weasley Twins never cease to make me grin. Nice job!