Reviews for Dark Wings
Mandalore Requiem chapter 12 . 3/20
You know I almost had a bloody spasm reading this….
Well done.
Othinus chapter 13 . 3/19
Next! Next! Where's the next chapter?! Make Tabane the enemy now, I never liked her much. As a fellow scientist, I can sympathize with her, however I can't accept this kind of action for some stupid reason. Please, make Chifuyu hate her. As great an asset she is, she's just annoying here. Thanks.
Jacobski309 chapter 13 . 3/16
Can't wait for the next chapter to be up
luisg1778 chapter 13 . 3/12
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please update this is getting better with each chapter
luisg1778 chapter 12 . 3/12
The last part had me laughing for a long time!
luisg1778 chapter 8 . 3/12
Man I love this story so far it's really good
FLARECROWN chapter 13 . 3/3
that was epic and Tabane is hella damn scary.
WeberCode chapter 13 . 2/6
Sequel , please
tati1 chapter 13 . 2/1
Poor Dakutaipu! Tabane is like a Tony Stark gone very wrong. Can't see Tony treating his babies like that. Speaking of which, ever read icarus_chained's Sing the Space Electric series? It's on AO3. I think you'd like it.
tati1 chapter 12 . 2/1
...And there go harem females always jumping to conclusions.
I like how conflicted Ichika is about Charlotte.
Also, I was wondering what 'Dakutaipu' translated to...before I realized that it's how the Japanese would pronounce "Darktype". Only took 12 chapters. *thunks head* Dummy.
Why do I like my main characters so broken?
Killer fic!
Decius23 chapter 13 . 1/28
That's an absolutely awesome story and i sincerely hope that you're going to update it more often!
deathgrips099 chapter 13 . 1/24
If you do a pairing I say have Ichika paired up with Laura and Tatenashi. Ichika at the very beginning said Laura was pretty so I think that could be expanded on and Tatenashi and Ichika have known each other for a long time so I thibk that could be expanded as well.
eugenio4079 chapter 6 . 1/23
I love this fan fiction i don't know if i reviewed your other chapters but i loved them all. i hope you will continue writing this fan fiction.
Zentari2238 chapter 13 . 1/17
This is firmly in the Drama / Angst category . There's no adventure ,you are solely focusing on character interactions , thus the drama and it sure as hell isn't focused on the sci-fi element .
eugenio4079 chapter 1 . 1/9
I love this fan fiction i don't know if i reviewed your other chapters but i loved them all. i hope you will continue writing this fan-fiction