Reviews for Making History
spirit of chaos chapter 31 . 12/13/2022
to Eldrod two places below me pop off bro.
i salute you, you legend.
Unstupid chapter 31 . 11/6/2022
This felt adorable, and fluffy. Thank you.
Eldrod chapter 25 . 6/6/2022
Because the person below me is too much of a pussy to use an actual account, let me reply to him as well as anyone else that has the same thinking.

First, why are you restricting authors so much from making what they want? They can understand what a story is even about (on that matter, the HTTYD series isn't even about light and friendship, it's literally about growth so even you, the person complaining, doesn't know what it's about), like the subject matter, but still change it to different storylines and themes. That's what Fanfictions are about.

Second, I won't force you to like different themes from the original series, but at the same time, you can't force anyone else to want to make a story with the same themes. Some people may just want to see something different, but with the same characters that they know and love. There's nothing deep about that, so unless you're a literal child, you would understand my point. Also, you could just leave this alone and read something else, instead of complaining as if the author owes something to you.

Okay okay, I'm done ranting. Hope this rant doesn't disturb the author, since I know a few authors would prefer this review section to be used for, well, reviews.

GoodbyeSelamat tinggal.
Jack chapter 24 . 6/1/2022
Its truly amazing how many of you do this same fucking thing. You look at this amazing story filled with light and friendship and you think 'you know what this story needs? More pain, blood, and death!' Not a one of you mother fuckers capture what makes this story great. You just want to make a wonderful story more 'adult and realistic.'
Crusada de Lata chapter 30 . 4/8/2022
Good read, honestly stuck a little too close to canon for my liking but personal opinions and whatnot. Still very much enjoyed it, hope you're having a good one out there OP
Flooney chapter 21 . 11/20/2021
"Dragon-Revered Utopian Grass" in turn; DRUG. Pfft, I swear, this fanfic makes me feel like I'm really fanfiction for the very first time all over again. I'm enjoying this too much
emily4498 chapter 31 . 7/12/2021
I have no idea how I didn't find this gem earlier. I loved your story and I'm off to the sequel now!
Razor95 chapter 31 . 6/13/2021
A truly wonderful story that takes some excellent alterations to the movie and crafts something that feels entirely new.

The writing and character work was spot on and I really enjoyed every chapter.

Top stuff!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/29/2021
loll.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/29/2021
this is so cute.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2021
loool
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2021
LOOOL. God. tHis is fantastic.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2021
OMG I love this so much, though. It's like fate. Even though he didn't lose his tailfin, they still end up besties.
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 30 . 3/3/2021
wow, this was great! i finished it all in one afternoon, and i certainly don't regret it at all! i was originally very hesitant to check it out since it was written in the first person, but your writing style makes that POV work so well and it really adds a new layer of depth to our protagonist.

this was a fun little adventure for both hiccup and toothless, and i really like how you diverged from canon enough to make it a new, exciting, and original idea that didn't just feel like the movie with certain things switched around. it kept me engage the whole time, took place and concluded at just the right time, and the characterization was really fun, too (especially for toothless!).

i really can't wait to check out the sequel, and i hope that, too, will be just as fun! this was seriously a real treat to read. thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2021
Wow I never thought of this
GREAT JOB!