Reviews for Making History
DNAleyanira chapter 9 . 4/22
OMG! This should have been the movie! I totally would have bought it! I've never laughed sonhard on my life!
Crescental chapter 30 . 4/16
That was great, one of the best How to Train your Dragon fanfics I've read
I love how it followed the movie's storyline yet was completely different so I still didn't know what to expect. I just didn't want to stop reading it, and I read it all in one go :)
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 4/15
I have a feeling that you got this idea of terrors and bedrooms from the HTTYD book :) I remember that very well.
kitsune-snuggler12 chapter 31 . 4/10
one of the best HTTYD fanfics I have ever read :) thank you for writing this
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 27 . 1/14
:D Heehee, I've wanted this to happen!
is hiccup going to lose his leg
buzzted
is something wrong with toothless
Rascal chapter 8 . 1/3
*gasp* he MISSED?
;) Oh yeah, he totally 'missed'.
LorreVarguhl chapter 5 . 1/5
lol
SharKohen chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I love how Toothless's favourite punishment for hiccup is to just dump him in the lake!
Purified Sins chapter 31 . 11/30/2014
Oh my jeez. That was amazing. This whole freaking thing was amazing. I dont even have the words to describe how AWESOME this is!
I love it. Basically another whole movie right there.
I cant wait to read the sequel!
vangian13 chapter 31 . 11/26/2014
No matter how many times I read this story, it just amazes me, like this is the movie itself. Good day Arca and keep making these amazing fluff stories.
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
(Sorry for the double review - AO3 is easier to review on, but FFN is easier to keep track of what I've reviewed, so I'll paste my reviews to your story on both sites.)

Toothless is so cute in this chapter. XD Poor Hiccup is terrified, but all Tooth wants is a meal. X3
vangian13 chapter 31 . 10/12/2014
This story never gets old, hey Arca, I have made my own account and wrote two fanfictions I think you might like