Reviews for Making History
emily4498 chapter 31 . 7/12
I have no idea how I didn't find this gem earlier. I loved your story and I'm off to the sequel now!
Razor95 chapter 31 . 6/13
A truly wonderful story that takes some excellent alterations to the movie and crafts something that feels entirely new.

The writing and character work was spot on and I really enjoyed every chapter.

Top stuff!
loll.
this is so cute.
loool
LOOOL. God. tHis is fantastic.
OMG I love this so much, though. It's like fate. Even though he didn't lose his tailfin, they still end up besties.
ridiculouslyhappy chapter 30 . 3/3
wow, this was great! i finished it all in one afternoon, and i certainly don't regret it at all! i was originally very hesitant to check it out since it was written in the first person, but your writing style makes that POV work so well and it really adds a new layer of depth to our protagonist.

this was a fun little adventure for both hiccup and toothless, and i really like how you diverged from canon enough to make it a new, exciting, and original idea that didn't just feel like the movie with certain things switched around. it kept me engage the whole time, took place and concluded at just the right time, and the characterization was really fun, too (especially for toothless!).

i really can't wait to check out the sequel, and i hope that, too, will be just as fun! this was seriously a real treat to read. thank you for writing this!
Wow I never thought of this
GREAT JOB!
WiseBoy7 chapter 13 . 12/3/2020
le gasp!
Migrrreed chapter 12 . 12/4/2020
This seems pretty similar to the movie so far, except the parts with Toothless' scents...
Migrrreed chapter 2 . 12/4/2020
This story is amazing! I can't wait to read more of this AU.
Writeratheart92 chapter 5 . 11/14/2020
I was grinning the entire time i read this!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2020
Great chapter. Stoick is… well, Stoick. Hate and love (or well, more like pity) him at the same time.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2020
Great chapter! The licking hiccup scene was…well, well-written.
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »