Reviews for Making History
Reflective599 chapter 27 . 3/9
Val's Sanctuary...
The Qrow chapter 27 . 3/2
Honestly it confuses me why EVERY HTTYD fanfic goes this way. So far I haven't seen a single one where Hiccup uses different words and actually convinces his dad. I mean if instead of making friends he said "I figured out how to TAME them" or "Why would I kill my own weapons? I plan to use the dragons against themselves" then his dad could have been convinced to listen. Instead everyone decides to do as it goes in the movie where Hiccup sets off his dad and Stoick charges of towards the nest.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 2/22
This was amazing... just, amazing.
Devious Purrloin chapter 30 . 12/16/2017
You little tease
Devious Purrloin chapter 24 . 12/16/2017
Astrid is infuriating. It's pretty much their fault that he does all these things. He stopped trying to be like them because he didn't want to be like them anymore. He found himself some better friends.
Devious Purrloin chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
Smug Toothless is the best
Devious Purrloin chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
Is Hiccup the puppy?
Fanfic9000 chapter 22 . 12/12/2017
Drug for short
hiccup drugged a dragon that's new
StarFallFURY chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
You made a spelling mistake u didn't put a space into a part and I'm just to lazy to looklol
StarFallFURY chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
I like this already try and make this my favourite but u got to try hard because my favourite is legend of the black lightning and it is really
SapphireDragon4437 chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I love how you convey Hiccup’s sass through first person in this story. Very enjoyable to read.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 21 . 10/31/2017
My cat's name is Twitchy XP
samathekittycat chapter 31 . 10/30/2017
Oh my dragon that was awesome! I love how you included all the key moments in the movie but in your own way!
ar111 chapter 30 . 10/23/2017
aw so good
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 30 . 10/13/2017
This fic was amazing, thanks so much for sharing :)

(Also I can’t stop thinking about the fact that Hiccup flew off with Toothless with only one shoe XD)
1,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »