Reviews for Making History
StarFallFURY chapter 2 . 11/7
You made a spelling mistake u didn't put a space into a part and I'm just to lazy to looklol
StarFallFURY chapter 1 . 11/7
I like this already try and make this my favourite but u got to try hard because my favourite is legend of the black lightning and it is really
SapphireDragon4437 chapter 2 . 11/5
I love how you convey Hiccup’s sass through first person in this story. Very enjoyable to read.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 21 . 10/31
My cat's name is Twitchy XP
samathekittycat chapter 31 . 10/30
Oh my dragon that was awesome! I love how you included all the key moments in the movie but in your own way!
ar111 chapter 30 . 10/23
aw so good
XxPurpleAngelOfAnarchyxX chapter 30 . 10/13
This fic was amazing, thanks so much for sharing :)

(Also I can’t stop thinking about the fact that Hiccup flew off with Toothless with only one shoe XD)
Interesting fic so far. Different in a good way.
Travesti chapter 31 . 9/8
There were so many cute moments that I absolutely loved! I will definitely have to reread this if only for the adorable Hiccup-Toothless moments. Great plot, great buildup! Stayed true to character. Overall, awesome!
ExodusClaw chapter 31 . 7/30
I thoroughly enjoyed the story, though I'll admit I was at first disappointed with how much coincided with the movie. Then, starting last chapter, I actively reminded myself it was an alternate universe; where things would be strangely familiar and yet ever so slightly different and that made the story so much better to me. I wasn't thinking that it was a straight copy of the story anymore.

I do like how you introduced each dragon and how all of them were unique and bonded with Hiccup; here's hoping to see more of them in the sequel! Speaking of the sequel, I like how you tied the story to HTTYD 2 lol. It was a good way to bridge this AU story to another.

Normally my reviews are like an essay but in all honesty, I don't see much wrong with your writing; I think if you continue to write and strive to improve, then there's nothing stopping you from becoming a great author!

If there's one thing I'd like for you to improve on though, it's the fact you're still sticking too closely to the film. Sure, there were some unique twists and I'm really glad you didn't go with either of them losing a leg/fin (like you said last chapter, if you did that, it basically defeats the entire purpose of the story) but, if I'm remembering right, you took some quotes DIRECTLY out of the movie and that's a big no-no in my mind.

Then again, this is a completed story and I don't know if there's any point in my reviewing. Just trying to help! Keep up the good work! -Races off for the sequel-
NightshadeLG chapter 17 . 7/10
NightshadeLG chapter 1 . 7/10
ha
Bread Making Vikings P
mercan.melike.2001 chapter 31 . 6/25
amazing. i wish to something like this in a movie
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »