Reviews for Making History
Eclipsed Blade934 chapter 22 . 3/19
Hiccup: *points to a dragon* This is your brain.

*throws "special" leaves on the dragon* This is your brain on drugs.
Everlight18 chapter 30 . 3/15
I really enjoyed this story! The bonding between Hiccup and Toothless in this AU was so good! Such a well developed plot and the entire thing is written in first person. Like, I can't even express how well you capture Hiccup's voice and personality in this. It's amazing!
Deep in the Night chapter 30 . 3/5
I love you! The character and plot development is fantastic and believable. Love. Love! LOVE!
The ending, though sad, is immensely fitting. I've not appreciated something on this level for a while. Thank you.
Deep in the Night chapter 22 . 3/5
LOVE.
Deep in the Night chapter 17 . 3/5
Yessss... Heh heh heh... Amazing pettwo is I the bag... Or should I say shirt?
Deep in the Night chapter 14 . 3/5
Ha! Toothless is hilariously adorable!
Deep in the Night chapter 10 . 3/5
SO PUMPED.
Deep in the Night chapter 8 . 3/5
Who! GO TOOTHLESS!
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 3/5
Thislove. Can I just say, thank you for writing a fix along these lines? I love the idea of it and the writing quality is fantastic!
rebecahl97 chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
high toothless is hilarious !
EmptySurface chapter 31 . 10/30/2016
I very much enjoyed reading this! I loved the changes you made, the differences it had on canon, while still keeping the key elements from the movie! It's been very interesting reading through all of this, and I have laughed and winced, nearly bounced in my seat at times. I love it!

Thank you for sharing! The way you portrayed the relationship between Hiccup and Toothless was awesome, and it made them feel like equals in a way they weren't in the beginning of canon. :)
StephiexAnn chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
I actually laughed when Toothles wanted to draw something and in the end Hiccup was thrown into the lake xd
Tekie Scythe chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
Oh man, I love this as much as I do the movie. (if not more for some parts)
dandraft15 chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
you are a bad man, poor wishbone
googlegravity chapter 30 . 8/12/2016
Your writing is amazing! You perfectly capture Hiccups voice, and I am, and I'm sure everyone else who reads this are, completely captivated in your words. Thank you for writing, and giving me inspiration for how I want to write!
1,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »